Apex are the most advanced of the current races. While they used to have humanoid appearances close to humans, the great leader of their race, Big Ape, quickly administrated a serum to the entire species, evolving their minds but devolving their body into that of apes.
Powers and Stats
Classification: Genetically altered humanoids
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Matter Manipulation (On the atomic level), Telekinesis, Resurrection (Can be re-created in their ships and sent back to their original position quickly), Regeneration (Unknown), Statistics Amplification, Light Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Poison Manipulation | Same as before, Time Manipulation, Magic, Energy Projection, Magnetism Manipulation, Healing, Gravity Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Portal Creation
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can lift huge hammers easily)
Striking Strength: City Class
Durability: City level+
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range to meters with melee weapons, Dozens to Hundreds of meters with guns and magic
Standard Equipment: Matter Manipulator, Swords, Hammers, Axes, Bows, Guns, Staffs, Wands, Stimpacks,
Intelligence: Very high (The Apex are by far the most advanced race in the known universe, and their brains have been engineered to be even more efficient.)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Can dodge and outspeed light beams
- Matter Manipulator: The iconic item of the Protectorate. It can manipulate matter on the atomic level. It can break it down and move it somewhere else, even picking up liquid and such. Matter it displaces is intangible too.
- Stimpacks: Injections that can boost them in combat, just as increasing their regeneration, speed, jumping height or making them glow.
- Staffs and Wands: Apex have access to different kinds of magic weapons. They mostly deal direct magic damage from various elements such as fire, poison, ice, and electricity, but some have additional effects such as opening portals, slowing down time, altering gravity or healing allies (and the user).
- Time Pierce: A quite unusual sword. Its slices alone can pierce the very fabric of time and it can stop time for the enemies around it.
- Nanowrap Bandages: High tech-bandages which can heal large wounds in seconds.
- Respawn: When they die, Apex will be automatically rebuilt on their ships. From there, they can teleport themselves back into battle quickly afterward.