Regal, powerful, the Dragon-God of the Eastern Sea commands storms and tides with the flick of a claw, yet he seethes with rage for past humiliations.
As one of four Dragon-Gods, Ao Kuang demands tribute from those along the Eastern shores. For their worship, tides remain calm, rivers contained, and rainfall for crops plentiful. It was not always like this, however. Long ago, Ao Kuang grew greedy and expected greater sacrifices. When they were not given, he sent floods, tidal waves, and devastating storms, striking so much fear into the people they dared not speak of this violence to the Jade Emperor. Ao Kuang enjoyed his total control.
Then came Sun Wukong to his undersea palace seeking a weapon for his famous journey to the West. Despite the offer of other weapons, Sun Wukong took the Ruyi Jingu Bang, an immense pillar that aided in controlling the tides. It was believed none could even lift it, but Sun Wukong spun it with ease. As if this were not humiliating enough, Sun Wukong demanded other gifts of armor, shoes, and helm, all of which Ao Kuang was forced to supply.
Next, the demigod boy Nezha, playing in a stream, inadvertently shook Ao Kuang's palace. Annoyed, the Dragon-God set forth his favorite scout to kill the child, but Nezha defended himself and the scout was slain. Furious, Ao Kuang ordered his third son to destroy Nezha, yet Nehza slew him as well. Completely outraged, Ao Kuang went to Nezha's father and threatened to take the issue before the Jade Emperor, but Nezha tackled the Dragon-King and forced him to submit.
Such repeated shame and humiliation have both humbled Ao Kuang and tempered his fury to steely resolve. Long has he awaited his chance to rise again and exert dominance as a great Dragon-God of the Sea.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C
Name: Ao Kuang, Dragon King of the Eastern Seas
Age: Thousands of years old
Classification: Deity, Chinese God, God of the Storms
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, 2 and 4), Water Manipulation, Duplication (Via Water Illusion, can create a watery copy of himself), Invisibility (Via Water Illusion), Weather Manipulation and Lightning Manipulation (Via Wild Storm and by himself), Healing (Via Dragon's King Sword and King of the Eastern Seas), Shapeshifting (Via King of the Eastern Seas, can turn into a dragon), Summoning (Via Dragon's Call, can summon six dragons), Telepathy (Gods can hear and sense the prayers of mortals in their mind), Teleportation, Master Combattant, Weapon Mastery
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level, possibly Universe level+ (Comparable to other powerful regular gods and is one of the strongest Chinese Gods)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with other powerful gods)
Lifting Strength: At least Stellar (Comparable to other gods)
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class, possibly Universal+ (Can harm other gods)
Durability: At least Large Star level, possibly Universe level+ (Can take hits from other powerful gods)
Stamina: Unknown, possibly Limitless
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with his sword
Standard Equipment: His Sword, Starter/Core Items
Intelligence: Very High due to being a deity.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Dragon King's Sword: Every 20 seconds Ao Kuang gets a stack of Dragon King's Sword. With a stack available, his next non-ultimate ability that deals damage to an Enemy god has a reduced cooldown and heals Ao Kuang. Successfully executing an Enemy god with King of the Eastern Seas fully charges Dragon King's Sword.
- Water Illusion: Ao Kuang Teleports forward into Stealth, leaving behind a watery form of himself. He remains in Stealth for 5s or until he attacks or takes damage. Ao Kuang may activate this ability again to detonate the watery form, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Dragon Call: Ao Kuang summons 6 dragons to his side. For every successful Basic Attack Ao Kuang makes, a dragon will dive to the target dealing additional damage. This ability ends after all dragons are used, or after 10s. Ao Kuang may activate this ability again to send forward any remaining dragons in a ranged attack. The dragons damage and Slow the first enemy they hit.
- Wild Storm: Ao Kuang unleashes a storm of lightning from his sword, damaging all enemies in front of him. This hit will send a Dragon from Dragon's Call forth, dealing damage to hit targets.
- King of the Eastern Seas: Ao Kuang grabs a single target, damaging and knocking them into the air. If the target is below a Health threshold, Ao Kuang will also reveal his true form, becoming an airborne Dragon and executing them restoring Health. After transforming Ao Kuang then picks a new location to land, dealing damage to enemies within 20 units.