|“||Young mortal, your love was so strong that somehow the two reams united. Since this is unheard of, I will make an exception and an offer! Battle against me, defeat me, and your beloved Leader can return to you unchanged! Do you accept?||„|
Anubismon is a God Man Digimon that guards and supervises the Dark Area. It constantly surveys the Dark Area, to which Digimon that were deleted when their life span finished, or when they were defeated in battle, are ultimately transmitted (and are transmitted there despite Fallen Angel Digimon and their like inhabiting it). As for the Digimon transferred to the Dark Area, if their data is evil, it imprisons them within eternal darkness, but if their data is good, it has the ability to reset them back to a Digitama. It has power as mighty as to decide the rebirth of a Digimon, and furthermore, it has the role of the Digital World's judge.
Powers and Stats
Gender: Genderless, regarded as Male
Age: Unknown, but probably ancient
Classification: Mega level Vaccine Attribute God Man Digimon
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Summoning, Flight, Sealing, Resurrection (Can bring beings back from non-existence), Existence Erasure via Delete (As a Virus Busters Digimon, Anubismon should have the ability to use "Delete", i.e erasing a being from existence and sending to the Dark Area, the graveyard of deleted data or to remove evil from within a being), Morality Manipulation (Can purify evil and make evil beings become good entities), Hellfire Manipulation and Conceptual Erasure with Hellfire (Type 2. The Flames of Hell/Dark Area aka El Evangelo are purifying flames that erase those who are burnt by them. This goes so far as to being able to erase even the Seven Great Demon Lords and erase one beyond death in which in Digimon death means nothingness. Whether the flames erase one beyond nothingness is dependent on whether they are evil or not. If evil, the one who is erased will be erased beyond nothingness), Can seal his opponent's abilities, Offensive Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Schwarz Strahl, Dimensional BFR (Can banish foes to the Dark Area where they are erased and absorbed by Lucemon), Resistance to Existence Erasure and Time Manipulation.
Regeneration (Low Godly), Auto Resurrection (Inherited from Musyamon. Takes a matter of moments, can resurrect even when erased into nothingness), Curse Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation via Cursed Slash, Chaos Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Offensive Information Manipulation, Durability Negation, Sleep Manipulation and Dream Manipulation via Nightmare Syndrome, Fire Manipulation, Teleportation, Poison Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Martial Arts, Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Savage Emperor, Dark Crusher, Atomic Burst and Mikafutsu-no-kami, Regeneration Negation (Low-Godly. Prevents the return from being disassemble to 1s and 0s), Attack Reflection, Forcefield Creation, Probability Manipulation (Those who acquire the power of the Digimental of Miracles, no matter what kind of predicament they fall into, are able to overcome it through that miraculous power. As such this Digimental is called a miracle item), Death Manipulation via Death Charm, Life Manipulation (Can absorb one's Life Force to heal itself), Possession, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Absolute Zero, Sword Mastery, Illusion Creation and Fear Manipulation via Terror Illusion, Memory Manipulation, Duplication (Can duplicate itself thousands of times in mere moments. These duplicates have lesser abilities however), Information Manipulation via Magic (Magic in Digimon is simply high level program language), Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement (Stunning), Hellfire Manipulation, Conceptual Erasure (The flames of the Dark Area have no effect on him despite them being extremely deadly to members of the Seven Great Demon Lords).
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Should be considered one of the stronger Mega level Digimon. Should be far superior to Vademon who could create and maintain a larger than Galaxy Sized dimension with his very existence and compress in into a mountain. Should be superior to Adventure Ultimates who still find Mega level Digimon to be a threat. Should be on par with Etemon who could survive and absorb a black hole large enough to easily swallow the Milky Way in order to become MetalEtemon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Galactic Class
Durability: Galaxy level
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Interdimensional (Can travel from the Digital World and the Dark Area, can also summon Ammit from hell)
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: Genius level (Implied to know all the happenings of the Dark Area and can judge a Digimon as soon as it dies)
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Ammit: Summons a demonic beast from hell to devour the Digicores of evil Digimon, or fires waves of destructive light from its hands.
- Pyramid Power: Imprisons its enemy in a pyramid made from beams of light, or uses pyramid power to jump up and kick the enemy.
- Cure Liquor: Restores and optimizes the data of weakened Digimon.
- RetrieverG: Generates a hyper-oscillation with a powerful bark.
- Grau Lärm: A howl that seals the opponent's abilities.
- Schwarz Strahl: Fires a black beam that penetrates the opponent's body, destroying their entire essence.
- Hellfire: An emission of scorching-hot flames from its mouth. These flames are the flames from the Dark Area.
- Inferno Gate: Opens the "gates of Hell" that are engraved in the earth, thrusting the opponent down into the jet-black Dark Area.
- Styx Killer: Attacks with its claws.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Sends out an orb of darkness. When suffering these attacks, opponents have their vital functions brought to a halt. Or spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
- Mikafutsu-no-kami/Savage Emperor: Concentrates energy and then fires it, causing its opponent to have its digital cells disassembled to a state of "0"s and "1"s.
- Atomic Burst: Wraps its body in light, like a barrier and then charges into the opponent. Those who suffer this technique are disassembled into digital data composed of "0"s and "1"s, the smallest units of data, and never return to their original state.
- Miracle Creation: Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Rhinomon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before him, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin his power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Rhinomon's victory no matter what odds he faces.
- Menace: A passive ability that gives all attacks a 10% chance of stunning the opponent.
- Androit Wisdom: Passively increases the power of magic based skills by 15%.
- Meteor Squall: Summons a rain of tiny meteors from the sky.
- Saiminjutsu: Puts the enemy to sleep using strange radio waves.
- Mind Scan: Uses telepathy to dazzle the opponent.
- Hypnotizer: Hypnotizes the opponent with its eyes before shooting a star-shaped laser beam at them from its face.
- Lullaby Bubble: Spits out a stream of bubbles that can put opponents to sleep.
- Full Functionality: A passive ability that prevents Anubismon from falling asleep.
- Hell's Hand: Drags the enemy all the way to the Dark Area.
- Death Charm: Casts an evil spell of darkness that washes over the enemy and saps away its life.
- Nightmare Wave: Emits a dark wave that hypnotizes the enemy, amplifying their doubts and driving them mad.
- Poison Breath: Blows out a poisonous smoke.
- Demi Darts: Throws syringes filled with viruses at the enemy. This attack also drains life force to heal Anubismon.
- Akuma no Sasayaki (Evil Whisper): Emits hypnotic waves from its eyes.
- Attack Break: Lowers the opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Panic Wisp: A fire magic attack that confuses the opponent.
- Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness from its hand.
- Dash Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while running.
- Kuuchuu Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while jumping through the air.
- Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them.
- Pillar of Fire: Creates a wall of flames.
- Night of Blizzard: Attacks the enemy using a dark blizzard or shards of ice.
- Summon: Summons spirits of fire and/or ice, sometimes combining them to create a ball of ice and fire or a sphere of darkness to shoot at the enemy.
- Idle Bubble: A magic water attack that puts the foe to sleep.
- Nightmare: Blast the foe with Dark Energy.
- Dark Fire: Sends a ball of fire made from darkness at the opponent.
- ThunderCloud: Summons a thunder cloud, which unleashes an intense lightning strike.
- Magic Game: Releases blue lightning or turns itself invisible.
- Terror Illusion: Exploits the enemy's fears.
- Blink Breeze: Creates a blast of wind.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Starlight: Blow up the area with starlight energy.
- Heaven's Knuckle: Gathers holy power in its fist and shoots a beam of holy light from it.
- Raging Light: A blast of light that damages the foes as well as lowers their resistance to Light and Holy based skills.
- Light Coat: Uses the power of light to raise its resistance to light and holy skills.
- Revive: Revives an ally.
- Holy Light II: Blasts the foe with Holy Energy.
- Holy Ring: A passive ability that increases the power of healing abilities.
- Animal Colosseum: Passivelt boosts the power of Earth based skills by 15%.
- Pointer Arrow: Releases an arrow-shaped missile that it is able to guide until it hits the opponent.
- Grand Rock: Encases the opponent in a large rock and then causes it to explode to damage the opponent.
- Shock: Attacks the foe with the element of earth in order to stun the opponent and prevent them from movement.
- Sesshouseki: Transforms into a stone and releases a poisonous gas.
- Koyousetsu: Fires a barrage of sharpened leaves at the opponent.
- Kohenkyo: Copies the opponent's appearance, or, (in Battle Evolution) switches places with them in a whirl of leaves. In Digimon RPG, teleports to the enemy and kicks them before disappearing. In Masters, uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.
- Touhakken: Ignites its hands and feet in blue fire and attacks the enemy with them. In Another Mission, hits the enemy with a powerful hand strike.
- Shouda: Attacks with a strong hand strike.
- Souzan: A swift claw attack.
- Kokaishū: Attacks with multiple roundhouse kicks.
- Kuuchuu Koyousetsu: Uses Koyousetsu while in midair.
- Korenkyaku: Spins about before unleashing several high kicks in rapid succession.
- Rodha: Uses its forefeet and upper body to strike the ground with its twin Bǎo Jiàn, generating fissures that extend up to 50 m before it. Rocks are also hurled out from the shock waves as they erupt from underground, inflicting damage on those nearby.
- Kirisute Gomen: Slashes the enemy with its glowing sword, draining their life force.
- Chaos Slash: Slashes the foe(s) with the power of chaos, causing the opponent to get confused.
- Cursed Slash: Slashes the opponent with cursing power that can put them to sleep.
- Undead Fang: Bites the foe with its fangs.
- Eye of Nightmare: Hypnotizes the foe with the wicked eyes in the palms of its hands.
- Dark Crusher: Launches an arrow of darkness at the opponent that destroys any data it hits.
- Dark Savior: Uses the power of darkness to resurrect an ally.
- Attack Charge: Increases Attack Potency by 10%.
- Baby Flame: Releases a stream of fire from its mouth.
- Mega Napalm: Creates fire pillars with fireballs to attack the opponent.
- Small Breath: Unleash a small fireball and attacks the opponent.
- Raging Flame: A fire based attack that lowers the opponents resistance to Fire based skills.
- Heavy Strike I: Hits the opponent with a full body tackle.
- Wolkenapalm I: Causes an eruption to burn the opponent from below.
- Giga Breath: Unleash a big fire ball and burns the opponent.
- Sparkling Thunder: Shoots a powerful bolt of lightning.
- Ripping Net: An electric attack that paralyzes the target.
- Mysterious Scale: A passive ability that prevents Anubismon's stats from being lowered.
- Ice Arrow: Discharges a breath of absolute zero-temperatured water, which freezes the enemy solid upon contact.