|“||I'll tell you what I think about 'secrets'. It's best to bring them out into the sun and let everyone see them. Then no one needs to fight over them, right?||„|
Anji Mito (御津 闇慈, Mito Anji) is a character from the Guilty Gear series of fighting games. In the Guilty Gear universe he is one of the few Japanese survivors (the others being Baiken and May). For much of the story, he pursued the enigmatic That Man in order to confirm his theories about the origin of Gears, but he has recently been serving as Baiken's traveling companion since Happy Chaos was revealed to be the cause of Japan's destruction. He wields a powerful artifact called Zessen, which appears as two large hand fans, and incorporates traditional Japanese dance techniques into his fighting style.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Possibly 5-A
Name: Anji Mito
Origin: Guilty Gear
Classification: Human, Affiliate of That Man
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Master and Expert Hand-to-hand Combatant, Extrasensory Perception (Can see souls), Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit souls), Magic as Information Manipulation, Chi Manipulation (As a Japanese person, he is an extremely skilled ki user), Air Manipulation (naturally, but amplified by Zessen), Radiation Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, and Electricity Manipulation with Zessen, Able to spy people from long distances, Statistics Amplification, Energy Projection and Transmutation (Can create birds, butterflies, dragons, and constraints made of energy, or convert physical objects into energy and dissipate them), Flight (can fly using clouds of his energy constructs), Spatial Manipulation and Forcefield Creation (Zessen can create dimensional barriers), Teleportation, and Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Mid, as Outrage can kill Gears who have regeneration of this level)
Lifting Strength: Class P (Can match large class Gears, which are said to be around 14 trillion tons)
Striking Strength: Possibly Large Planet Class
Stamina: Very high. Able to fight and use Zessen while severely beaten up, even though using it is physically and mentally stressful.
Range: Tens of kilometers normally (The dimensional barrier projected by Zessen enveloped the entirety of the Japanese colony), thousands of kilometers with attacks
Standard Equipment: Zessen, an artifact which can manipulate air, chi, sound and electromagnetic signals, teleport and create dimensional barriers. One of the eight pieces of Outrage, an extremely powerful anti-Gear weapon built by Sol Badguy.
Intelligence: Above Average. Correctly intuited the origin of Gears and the true identity of That Man without any firsthand information. Also a skillful dancer.
Weaknesses: Impulsive. Rarely thinks about the consequences of his actions before doing them. However, his evasive fighting style compensates for this somewhat.
- Kimontonkou Hakkeshouou: Anji surrounds his opponent with bonds of magical energy, immobilizing them. Baiken was unable to break free from these bonds.
- Shitsu: Anji projects energy in the form of a small butterfly that floats forward. If it strikes an opponent, it turns into a bird-shaped energy blade, which flies up and down for a two-part attack.
- Suigetsu no Hakobi: A dance step in which Anji spins forward, bypassing attacks for its duration.
- Fūjin: Anji spins forward with a damaging burst of wind. He can follow this attack with a number of other "steps":
- Shin: Ichishiki: Anji closes his fans, jumps up, and flings them into the ground like daggers before summoning them back to his hands.
- Issokutobi: Anji quickly jumps forward a good distance.
- Nagiha: Anji closes one fan and sweeps it across the ground rapidly.
- Rin: Anji raises one fan over his head and swings it down.
- Kō: Anji jumps into the air, swinging both fans around his body.
- Sō: Anji attacks with the broad side of an open fan after dodging an opponent's attack.
- On: Anji enlarges his fan, surrounds an opponent with it, and sends electricity coursing through it.
- Shin: Nishiki: Anji attacks with a downward burst of wind.
- Issei Ougi: Sai: Anji sends both of his fans hurtling forward, surrounded by blades of wind and energy butterflies, then summons them back to his hands.
- Tenjinkyaku: Anji spins rapidly, creating a vortex of air around himself.
- Kachoufuugetsu Kai: Anji enters a counter stance where, if struck, he will retaliate with a powerful combination of attacks.
- Zetsu: Anji attacks the opponent with a titanic Japanese dragon made from energy.
|Discussion threads involving Anji Mito|