|“||Origin: Israel. One of the seven archangels. He has six wings and gives rise to feelings of love among people. He also represents Netzach (victory) of the Sephiroth, and is the 'angel of victory.'||„|
|~ Shin Megami Tensei A-Mode DDS Dictionary|
Aniel is an angel in Jewish lore and angelology and is often included in lists as being one of the seven archangels. Aniel is generally associated with the planet Venus and is also the archangel of the Sephirah Netzach. Aniel was sent to protect Maria during her pregnancy. He is the angel of December and is associated with the zodiac sign Capricorn.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C
Name: Aniel, Haniel, Anael, Hanael, Grace of God, Angel of Victory, Angel of Beauty
Origin: Shin Megami Tensei
Age: Beyond the concept of time
Classification: Demon, Angel, Divine, Herald
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Demon Physiology, Empathic Manipulation (Gives rise to the feelings of love among people, in addition to being able to induce charm), Death Manipulation via Purification, Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Healing, Resurrection, Fear Manipulation, Power Absorption, Air Manipulation, Teleportation, Resistance Negation, Statistics Amplification, Power Nullification, Resistance to Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Power Nullification
Speed: Immeasurable (Demon Gods exist naturally unbound by Space-Time and the Laws of Physics, being natives to the Expanse, a higher realm of pure thought which transcends the flow of linear Time across the Multiverse, and allows individuals to travel through Time by using it as a medium)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Universal+
Durability: Universe level+
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Immensely High
Weaknesses: None notable
- Mahama: Has a 25% chance of inflicting sudden death to 4 targets with the power of light.
- Marin Karin: Has a 75% chance of inflicting charm.
- Mazionga: Inflicts electric damage to multiple targets and has a 95% chance of inflicting shock.
- Diarama: Recovers a large amount of HP.
- Mediarama: Recovers a large amount of HP to both himself and allies.
- Samarecarm: Revives with full HP.
- Mazio: Inflicts electric damage to multiple targets and has a chance of inflicting shock.
- Hamaon: Has a 55% chance of inflicting sudden death with the power of light.
- Ziodyne: Inflicts electric damage and has a chance of inflicting shock.
- Pulinpa: Has a 90% chance of inducing panic.
- Thunder Reign: Inflicts severe electric damage to all foes.
- Makajamaon: Has a 45% of inflicting mute to all foes.
- Dekunda: Negates all stat debuffs from all allies.
- Judgement Light: Severe light damage to all foes and has an 80% chance of inducing instant death with smirk.
- Thunder Gods: Severe electric damage that bypasses resistances with smirk.
- Posumudi: Heals the Poison status.
- Paraladi: Heals the Paralysis status.
- Patra: Heals the Close status.
- Traport: Teleports the user and any surrounding ally.
- Media: Recovers some HP to both himself and allies.
- Zan: Inflicts impact damage to one target.
- Mazan: Inflicts impact damage to multiple targets.
- Recarm: Revives an ally with full HP at the cost of his own life.
- Sakukaja: Increases the evasion rate for 3 turns.
- Lucidity: Increases accuracy of the whole party.
- Purging Light: Drains the MP of all opponents on the field.
- D-Source Skills:
- Ziodyne: Inflicts geavy electric damage to one target.
- Elec Amp: Increases Electricity attack damage by 50%.
- Elec Resist: Increases tolerance to Electric attacks.
- Devil Survivor Passive Skills:
- Fire Drain: Absorbs fire attacks.
- Pierce: Physical attacks cannot be resisted, nullified, or absorbed.
- Attack All: Regular attack hits all enemies.
- Swift Step: Greatly increases speed during a skirmish.
- Null Ice: Provides immunity to Ice attacks.