Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 6-C | At least 6-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 6-C
Name: Gatomon/Tailmon | Angewomon
Gender: Technically Genderless, but regarded as and appears Female
Classification: Champion level Vaccine Attribute Holy Beast Digimon, Nature Spirits, Nightmare Soldiers and Virus Busters Digimon | Ultimate level Vaccine Attribute Archangel Digimon, Virus Busters, Nature Spirits and Wind Guardians Digimon
Powers and Abilities:
Statistics Amplification, Fire Manipulation, Damage Boost, Earth Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Water Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation via Idle Bubble, Darkness Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Summoning, Levitation, Homing Attack, Air Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Thread Manipulation, Offensive Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Dark Crusher, Resistance to Death Manipulation and Time Manipulation.
All previous abilities amplified, Resistance to Existence Erasure and Power Nullification (With the X-Antibody, Monzaemon can resist Yggdrasil's Program X that erases beings from existence or if the target survives, nullifies their abilities)
All previous abilities, Acausality (Types 1 and 4. Angel Digimon exist in the Kernel, the Yggdrasil System outside the New Digital World, which means they exist outside the past, present and future), Flight, Morality Manipulation (Can purify evil and make evil beings become good entities), Bow Mastery, Sleep Manipulation, Can immobolize enemies.
Regeneration (Low-Godly. Inherited from Sangloupmon. Can disassemble her data and form back together), Offensive Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Bloodsucking (Those who have their "blood" sucked have all their information drawn out and have their vital function cease and finally they die), Life Manipulation (Can drain life force), Empathic Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Body Control, Invisibility, Memory Manipulation, Duplication, Limited Probability Manipulation via Destroyer, Can Summon Meteors, Sealing (Inherited from Dobermon. Can seal her opponent's abilities by howling), Dimensional Travel, Statistics Reduction.
Attack Potency: Large Building level+ (Without her Holy Ring she should scale to other Rookie Digimon such as Guilmon) | Island level (Equal to if not superior to Folder Continent Meramon) | At least Island level (Far stronger than before) | At least Large Island level (Ultimate level Digimon should be astronomically superior to Devimon who could split File Island apart) | At least Large Island level (Stronger than before)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Superior to Rookie Digimon and should be comparable to Wizardmon) with Relativistic reactions (Champion level Digimon should be able to move and react to Aiba) | Relativistic (Should be equal in speed to Takumi Aiba) with FTL Combat and Reaction speed (Should be comparable to Peckmon who could dodge Sunflowmon's Sunshine Beam from a close distance)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class+ | Island Class | At least Island Class | At least Large Star Class, possibly Multi-Solar System Class | At least Large Star Class, possibly Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Large Building level+ | Island level | At least Island level | At least Large Island level | At least Large Island level
Stamina: High | Extremely High (Capable of fighting three of Koh's Digimon in single combat) | Extremely High | Unknown, possibly Extremely High
Range: Melee Range, several meters with projectiles | Melee range, Several kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Holy Ring | Holy Arrow | X-Antibody
Intelligence: Almost every depiction and form of Angewomon is extremely smart with a vast knowledge of the Digital World and its laws, as well as a combat expert.
Weaknesses: If Gatomon loses her Holy Ring, a large chunk of her power is lost. Darkness based skills. Data Digimon
- Lightning Paw: Punches at the enemy with its powerful claws at lightning speed. Has a 60% chance of confusing the opponent.
- Catastrophe: Emits waves of light.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Starlight: Blow up the area with starlight energy.
- Heaven's Knuckle: Gathers holy power in its fist and shoots a beam of holy light from it.
- Raging Light: A blast of light that damages the foes as well as lowers their resistance to Light and Holy based skills.
- Light Coat: Uses the power of light to raise its resistance to light and holy skills.
- Revive: Revives an ally.
- Holy Light II: Blasts the foe with Holy Energy.
- Holy Ring: A passive ability that increases the power of healing abilities.
- Puppy Howl: Produces a high-pitched cry that paralyzes the opponent. This attack also pierces through defenses.
- Idle Bubble: A water shot that puts the opponent to sleep.
- Baby Flame (Pepper Breath/Pepper Flame): Releases a stream of fire from its mouth.
- Spitfire (Spirit Fire): Spits out fireballs.
- Cross Fight (Cross Fire): Viciously bites the enemy.
- Surudoi Tsume (Claw Attack): Tear into the enemy with its razor-sharp claws.
- Sharp Nail (Sharp Nails): Attacks with its claws.
- Baby Burner (Spitfire Blast): Accumulates Baby Flame in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.
- Triple Baby Flame (Triple Bird Flame): Rapidly fires three different Baby Flames in three different directions.
- Battle Hawk: Brandishes an axe made of Chrome Digizoid.
- Kūchū Baby Flame (Aerial Pepper Breath): The Baby Flame unleashed while airborne.
- Mach Jab (Claw Attack): Rapidly jabs or slashes the opponent with the claws of both hands.
- Mach Jab Combo: Rushes the enemy with many rapid slashes with the claws of both hands.
- Dynamite Kick: A flurry of kicks in midair.
- Uppercut (Claw Uppercut/Wildfire Uppercut): A flaming uppercut with its claws.
- Agumon Dive: Jumps at the enemy and slams its claws down on them.
- Wild Whip: Hits the enemy with an upward swing of both hands.
- Final Claw: Jumps and slashes a falling enemy with the claws of both hands.
- Splash Kick: Flips forward, kicking the enemy.
- Aerial Mach Jab: Rapidly jabs the enemy with its claws while both Digimon are in midair.
- Mega Napalm: Create fire pillars with fireballs to attack the opponent.
- Small Breath: Unleash a small fireball and attacks the opponent.
- Raging Flame: Lowers the opponents resistance to fire in with power of flame.
- Heavy Strike I: Hits the opponent with a tackle that never misses.
- Attack Charge: Boosts its Attack Potency.
- Dragon's Roar: Passively boosts the power of Fire based skills by 15%.
- Ironclad Defense: Passively boosts durability by 15%.
- Sparkling Thunder: Shoots a powerful bolt of lightning.
- Ripping Net: An electric attack that paralyzes the target.
- Metal Empire: Passively boosts the power of Electric based skills by 15%.
- Animal Colosseum: Passivelt boosts the power of Earth based skills by 15%.
- Pointer Arrow: Releases an arrow-shaped missile that it is able to guide until it hits the opponent.
- Grand Rock: Encases the opponent in a large rock and then causes it to explode to damage the opponent.
- Shock: Attacks the foe with the element of earth in order to stun the opponent and prevent them from movement.
- Sesshouseki: Transforms into a stone and releases a poisonous gas.
- Koyousetsu: Fires a barrage of sharpened leaves at the opponent.
- Kohenkyo: Copies the opponent's appearance, or, (in Battle Evolution) switches places with them in a whirl of leaves. In Digimon RPG, teleports to the enemy and kicks them before disappearing. In Masters, uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.
- Touhakken: Ignites its hands and feet in blue fire and attacks the enemy with them. In Another Mission, hits the enemy with a powerful hand strike.
- Shouda: Attacks with a strong hand strike.
- Souzan: A swift claw attack.
- Kokaishū: Attacks with multiple roundhouse kicks.
- Kuuchuu Koyousetsu: Uses Koyousetsu while in midair.
- Korenkyaku: Spins about before unleashing several high kicks in rapid succession.
- Androit Wisdom: Passively increases the power of magic based skills by 15%.
- Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness from its hand.
- Dash Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while running.
- Dark Fire: Sends a ball of fire made from the flames of darkness at the opponent.
- Kuuchuu Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while jumping through the air.
- Machine Gun Kick: Strikes with small continuous mid-air kicks.
- Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them.
- Pillar of Fire: Creates a wall of flames.
- Night of Blizzard: Attacks the enemy using a dark blizzard or shards of ice.
- Summon: Summons spirits of fire and/or ice, sometimes combining them to create a ball of ice and fire or a sphere of darkness to shoot at the enemy.
- Nightmare: Blast the foe with Dark Energy.
- Lullaby Bubble: Spits out a stream of bubbles that can put opponents to sleep.
- Venom Trap: A plant based attack that poisons the opponent. The poison damages the opponent with each movement until they die.
- White Hail: Shoots balls of freezing energy into the air, causing icicles to fall down on the foe.
- Dark Crusher: Launches an arrow of darkness at the opponent that instantly destroys any data it hits. Those who survive this attack have a chance to be paralyzed.
- Flash Ray: Unleashes a flash of light that causes confusion.
- Raging Darkness: A darkness based attack that lowers the opponents resistance to the power of Darkness.
- Holy Chime: Rings its chime intensely, which drives off evil Digimon.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Sends out an orb of darkness. When suffering these attacks, opponents have their vital functions brought to a halt. Or spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
- Purification: Heals itself and allies as well as getting rid of any status effects.
- Holy Arrow: Forms a bow with the wings on its glove and shoots a holy arrow of lightning.
- Heaven's Charm: Unleashes rays of light filled with beauty and kindness, or whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.
- Saint Air: Creates a halo that radiates rainbow light to harm evil and can absorb the attacks of other Digimon, or creates a holy tornado. This technique can also keep the foe from moving.
- Fatal Cross: Slashes the opponent with strong Holy power.
- Mental Cure: Restores the MP of herself or an ally.
- Poison Thorns: All attacks has a chance of poisoning the opponent.
- Poison Ivy: Creates vines that whip the enemy, also paralyzing them. This also can poison the target.
- Plant Shock: Showers the foe them with poisonous pollen.
- Undead Fang: Bites the foe and likely begins to drain their blood (information).
- Eye of Nightmare: Hypnotizes the foe with her eyes.
- Dark Savior: Uses the power of darkness to resurrect an ally.
- Sticker Blade: Hurls thousands of tiny blades and gets healed by 10% of the damage dealt.
- Black Mind: Disassembles her own data to melt into her opponent's shadow.
- Physical Drain: Drains her opponent's life force to heal herself.
- Lullaby: Sings a song that puts all enemies to sleep.
- Gaia Element II: Blasts the foe with nature energy.
- Sunshine Beam: Launches a beam of pure sunlight at the opponent.
- Rain of Pollen: Drops pollen on the opponent that lowers their Attack Potency.
- Electric Rage: An electric attack that lowers the enemies resistance to Electric based skills.
- Stun Whipping: Whips the opponent with a vine that can paralyze the foe.
- Thunder Claw: Creates claws of electricity and slashes the opponent, possibly paralyzing them.
- Shock Net: Releases an electrified net at the opponent. This move also reduces their speed.
- Gaia Healing: Uses the power of the earth to heal herself and allies.
- Grau Lärm: A roar that prevents the enemy from using its abilities.
- Schwarz Strahl: Fires a black beam that penetrates the opponent's body, destroying their essense.
- Grand Holy Arrow: Transfers power from surrounding elements and release it as an arrow of lightning.
- Laser Eye: Shoots lasers from her eyes.
- Sonic Vulcan: Fires high-speed machine guns.
- Meteorizer: Exterminates evil enemies by charging from the skies at lightspeed.
- Secret Wall: A barrier that wards off evil in its surroundings.
- Golden Square: Fires purifying beams.
- Shooting Star: Creates a void of space and sends down shooting stars.
- Silver Blaze: Fires a holy beam.
Key: Gatomon w/o Holy Ring | Gatomon | Gatomon X | Angewomon | Angewomon X