Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 6-C | At least High 4-C, possibly 4-A
Name: Gatomon/Tailmon | Angewomon
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Female
Age: Varies from media, often depicted as a woman in her 20s.
Classification: Champion level Vaccine Attribute Beast Digimon | Ultimate level Vaccine Attribute Archangel Digimon
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Can Pierce through defenses, Holy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Hypnosis, Healing, Sleep Manipulation | All previous abilities, Energy Manipulation, Flight, Immobilization, Attack Absorption, Poison Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Resistance to Poison Manipulation.
Attack Potency: Large Building level+ (Without her Holy Ring, she is comparable to Rookie Digimon such as Guilmon) | Island level (Equal to Champion Digimon such as Seadramon) | At least Large Star level, possibly Multi-Solar System level (Comparable to MagnaAngemon and should be superior to Digitamamon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class+ | Island Class | At least Large Star Class, possibly Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Large Building level+ | Island level | At least Large Star level, possibly Multi-Solar System level
Stamina: High | Extremely High (Capable of fighting three of Koh's Digimon in single combat) | Extremely High | Unknown, possibly Godlike
Range: Melee Range, several meters with projectiles | Melee range, Several kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Holy Arrow
Intelligence: Almost every depiction and form of Angewomon is extremely smart with a vast knowledge of the Digital World and its laws, as well as a combat expert.
Weaknesses: If Gatomon loses her Holy Ring, a large chunk of her power is lost. Angewmon and Ofanimon are occasionally depicted as being weak to virus/dark type attacks.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Lightning Paw: Punches at the enemy with its powerful claws at lightning speed.
- Catastrophe: Emits waves of light.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Idle Bubble: A water shot that puts the opponent to sleep.
- Puppy Howl: Produces a high-pitched cry that paralyzes the opponent. This attack also pierces through defenses.
- Holy Arrow: Forms a bow with the wings on its glove and shoots a holy arrow of lightning.
- Heaven's Charm: Unleashes rays of light filled with beauty and kindness, or whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.
- Saint Air: Creates a halo that radiates rainbow light to harm evil and can absorb the attacks of other Digimon, or creates a holy tornado. This technique can also keep the foe from moving.
- Poison Thorns: All attacks has a chance of poisoning the opponent.
- Poison Ivy: Creates vines that whip the enemy, also paralyzing them. This also can poison the target.
- Plant Shock: Hit the opponent with leaves, claws them, or showers them with poisonous pollen.
- Kusai Nioi: Gives off a powerful stench that makes Digimon unwilling to fight it.
Note: Angewomon inherits skills from Sunflowmon and Frigimon
Key: Gatomon w/o Holy Ring | Gatomon | Angewomon