Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A | 6-C | At least High 6-C
Name: Angemon | MagnaAngemon/HolyAngemon
Gender: Technically Genderless, but regarded as Male
Classification: Champion level Vaccine Attribute Angel Digimon, Wind Guardians and Virus Busters Digimon | Ultimate level Vaccine Attribute Archangel Digimon, Virus Busters, Nature Spirits and Wind Guardians Digimon
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Holy Power, Darkside Power, Acausality (Types 1 and 4. Angel Digimon exist in the Kernel, the Yggdrasil System outside the New Digital World, which means they exist outside the past, present and future), Martial Arts, Staff Mastery, Flight, Dimensional Travel.
Offensive Information Manipulation, Durability Negation, Sleep Manipulation and Dream Manipulation via Nightmare Syndrome, Life Manipulation (Can drain life force), Fire Manipulation and Mind Manipulation via Panic Wisp, Statistics Reduction, Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Air Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Summoning, Earth Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Resistance to Death Manipulation and Time Manipulation.
All previous inherited skills, Time Manipulation (In the forms of time stop and destruction), Metal Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Durability Negation via Blue Flare Breath and Dark Crusher, Memory Manipulation, Invisibility, Duplication (Inherited from Keramon. Can create countless clones of itself in mere moments, although their abilities are weaker than the original), Probability Manipulation (Those who acquire the power of the Digimental of Miracles, no matter what kind of predicament they fall into, are able to overcome it through that miraculous power. As such this Digimental is called a miracle item), Sleep Manipulation, Dimensional BFR via Hell's Hand (Can drag beings into the Dark Area in which they are erased from existence), Madness Manipulation (Type 2).
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level+ (Should be comparable to Meramon who could vaporize a lake) | Island level (Equal to if not superior to Folder Continent Meramon) | At least Large Island level (Ultimate level Digimon should be astronomically superior to Devimon who could split File Island apart)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Superior to Rookie Digimon and should be comparable to Wizardmon) with Relativistic reactions (Champion level Digimon should be able to move and react to Aiba) | Relativistic (Should be equal in speed to Takumi Aiba) with FTL Combat and Reaction speed (Should be comparable to Peckmon who could dodge Sunflowmon's Sunshine Beam from a close distance)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Mountain Class+ | Island Class | At least Large Island Class
Durability: Large Mountain level+ | Island level | At least Large Island level
Stamina: High | Extremely High (Capable of fighting three of Koh's Digimon in single combat) | Extremely High | Unknown, possibly Extremely High
Range: Melee Range, several meters with projectiles | Melee range, Several kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: The Holy Rod (Angemon) | Excalibur and Beam Shield (MagnaAngemon)
Intelligence: Tends to vary on the Angemon and species, though the entire family of Angemon, both good and bad, are all very intelligent in their own ways. Typically, great warriors, the Angemon family are often the greatest soldiers of Heaven and will lead the charge against Devimon in the apocalypse. MagnaAngemon is intelligent enough to be the speaker of God itself and Seraphimon is an entity who is the personal executor of God's holy laws.
Weaknesses: Darkness based skills. Data Digimon
- Heaven's Knuckle: Gathers holy power in its fist and shoots a beam of holy light from it.
- God Typhoon: Spins its Holy Rod or both itself and the Holy Rod to create a tornado.
- Holy Shot: Fires a bullet of holy energy from its spinning rod.
- Shining Laser: Summons large pillars of holy light from below the opponent to deal damage.
- X-Heal: Heals himself or an ally.
- Celestial Cross: Slashes the foes with Holy Power in order to administer justice.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Sends out its true form as a black ghost or an orb of darkness. When suffering these attacks, opponents have their vital functions brought to a halt. Or spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
- Purification: Heals itself and allies as well as getting rid of any status effects.
- Attack Break: Lowers the opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Panic Wisp: A fire magic attack that confuses the opponent.
- Demi Darts: Throws syringes filled with viruses at the enemy. This attack also drains life force to heal Angemon.
- Akuma no Sasayaki: Emits hypnotic waves from its eyes.
- Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness from its hand.
- Dash Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while running.
- Dark Fire: Sends a ball of fire made from darkness at the opponent.
- Kuuchuu Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness while jumping through the air.
- Machine Gun Kick: Strikes with small continuous mid-air kicks.
- Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them.
- Pillar of Fire: Creates a wall of flames.
- Night of Blizzard: Attacks the enemy using a dark blizzard or shards of ice.
- Summon: Summons spirits of fire and/or ice, sometimes combining them to create a ball of ice and fire or a sphere of darkness to shoot at the enemy.
- Idle Bubble: A magic water attack that puts the foe to sleep.
- Nightmare: Blast the foe with Dark Energy.
- Flash Ray: Unleashes a flash of light that causes confusion.
- Sonic Void: Blasts the foe with a burst of wind.
- Comet Hammer: Drops a bunch of boulders on top of the opponent in order to crush them.
- Venom Trap: A plant based attack that instantly poisons the opponent, draining their life with every movement until they die.
- Heaven's Gate: Opens a portal to another dimension that sucks in the enemy and seals them away, or blasts the enemy with light from the gate.
- Excalibur: Extends its energy sword on its right arm and attacks.
- Heaven's Heal: Heals injuries to self and allies.
- Holy Desinfection: Cures cursed status ailments on allies.
- Soul Banish: Glows with holy energy before either firing one or more energy blades or unleashing a powerful kick.
- Judgment Slash: A single sword strike that destroys evil.
- Flying Sword of Justice:Rushes forward through the air to stab with its outstretched Excalibur.
- Shield Counter: Blocks an incoming attack with its beam shield, following up with a sword slash.
- Holy Jump: Uses holy power to launch straight up into the sky.
- Excaliburst: Powers up the Excalibur and then slices the enemy.
- Shield Strike: Rams the opponent with its beam shield.
- Chrono Breaker:: Wears away its foe's bodies by stopping time or erasing it.
- Cog Crusher: Shoots out black cogs that can control opponents they're embedded in.
- Hell's Hand: Drags the enemy all the way to the Dark Area.
- Death Charm: Casts an evil spell of darkness that washes over the enemy and saps away its life.
- Nightmare Wave: Emits a dark wave that hypnotizes the enemy, amplifying their doubts and driving them mad.
- Poison Breath: Blows out a poisonous smoke.
- Dark Crusher: Releases an arrow of darkness that instantly destroys any data it hits.
- Blue Flare Breath: Releases searing sapphiric flames; can "burn" away the texture map (skin) of Digimon targets, exposing their wire-frame (bones), and even their entire essence is burned away. Reduces opponent's durability by 10%.
- Shooting Star: Creates a void of space and sends down shooting stars.
- Thunder Cloud: Summons a thunder cloud, which unleashes an intense lightning strike.
- Thunder Ball: Throws an electric ball from its hand.
- Magic Game: Releases blue lightning or turns itself invisible.
- Terror Illusion: Exploits the enemy's fears.
- Blink Breeze: Creates a blast of wind.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves.
- Atomic Burst: Wraps its body in light, like a barrier and then charges into the opponent. Those who suffer this technique are disassembled into digital data composed of "0"s and "1"s, the smallest units of data, and never return to their original state.
- Miracle Creation: Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Crowmon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before it, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin its power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Peacockmon's victory no matter what odds it faces.
Key: Angemon File Island | Angemon Folder Continent | MagnaAngemon