|“||Maybe you lack training? I'll always be here to help out, if you want!||„|
|~ Andy Bogard|
Andy Bogard is one of the main protagonists in SNK's fighting video game series Fatal Fury and also appeared in the King of Fighters series as well. He is Terry's younger brother, who has been adopted by Jeff Bogard until he is killed by Geese Howard, deciding to perfect his own martial arts in Japan to differentiate himself from Terry. They later reunited and joined the King of Fighters tournament alongside Joe Higashi to avenge their father, but lost before reaching Geese who Terry defeated.
Since Geese's death and the birth of Second Southtown, Andy trained Hokutomaru as his disciple/apprentice, sending him to the tournament in his place to see what he has learned during the events of Garou: Mark of the Wolves.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-B
Name: Andy Bogard, The Human Weapon/Whole Body Weapon (nickname)
Origin: Fatal Fury/King of Fighters
Classification: Human, Martial Artist, Ninja
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts (Of Koppoken/Shiranui-ryuu ninjutsu styles), Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery (Is proficient in stealth due to his ninja training), Chi/Energy Manipulation, Energy Absorption (Can gather chi/energy from the earth), Fire Manipulation (Can engulf his body in flames and increase his attack power by using fire), Statistics Amplification (Can use chi energy/fire to increase the damage of his attacks)
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: At least Small City Class+
Durability: At least Small City level+ (Can survive hits from characters on this level)
Stamina: High (Can still fight people even while heavily injured)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Above Average (Is proficient in combat, acrobatics and stealth when it comes to his ninjutsu training. Trained Hokutomaru in the ways of Shiranui-ryuu ninjutsu and Koppouken)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Hishou Ken: Andy shoots out a blue chi/energy ball towards his opponent.
- Zetsu Hishou Ken: A much stronger version of Hishou Ken where Andy unleashes a short-ranged, but powerful projectile from his hands.
- Kuuha Dan: Andy launches himself quickly off the ground and then performs a corkscrew kick, curving down towards an opponent.
- Chou Reppa Dan: A stronger and faster version of Kuuha Dan where Andy delivers a huge, powerful flaming kick.
- Shouryuu Dan: Andy performs a sharp-angled, jumping swinging chop/uppercut.
- Zan-Ei Ken: Andy quickly dashes forward shoulder-first to perform a powerful elbow strike.