Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 4-C
Name: Android 19
Origin: Dragon Ball
Gender: Inapplicable (Made completely from synthetic materials and robot technology)
Classification: Robot with artificial intelligence.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Flight, Energy / Ki Absorption, Energy Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Longevity
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Star Class
Durability: Small Star level
Stamina: Extremely high, can keep on fighting for unlimited periods of time by replenishing its power by absorbing its opponent's energy
Range: Standard melee range. At least Planetary with offensive energy techniques.
Standard Equipment: Absorption Devices on its hands, Built-in Scouter
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: If someone were to break its absorption devices, it will need a repair or else 19 will have a limited amount of energy to fight on.
- Built-in Scouter: A scouter embedded within the android's eyes as sensors that can detect energy level and location.
- Energy Absorption: also known as Drain Life 19. A technique where Android 19 takes hold of an opponent with his hands and proceeds to drain their energy through his palms. In the Android Saga, 19 uses this as a last resort against Vegeta, who spends the duration of their battle outclassing him, but is yet again overpowered when Vegeta tears off 19's arms.
- 19 Absorb: Android 19's signature attack in the Raging Blast Series.
- Flight: The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Energy Attack: The most basic form of energy wave used by androids.
- Photon Shot: A Full Power Energy Wave fired from the palm of 19's hand.
- Villainous Carnage: Android 19 and Pui Pui both fire Full Power Energy Waves in opposite directions. Used in Dragon Ball GT, and named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Cybernetic Pain: A High Power Rush used by Android 19.
- Eye Beam: Android 19 uses this move in the anime, as well as in the Raging Blast series.
- Bionic Punisher: A synthetic form of Eye Laser used by Android 19, as well as Android 20.
- Rolling Crush: Android 19 kicks the opponent up and grabs them in mid-air to perform a spinning piledriver. Used in the Budokai series.
- Power Break: Android 19 kicks the opponent up in the air, and then he kicks and punches them down again. Used in the Budokai series.
- Pump Up: A move Android 19 used in the Budokai Tenkaichi series and Raging Blast series.
- False Courage: A move Android 19 used in the Budokai Tenkaichi series and Raging Blast series.