Android 14 (人造人間１４号, Jinzōningen Jū Yon-Gō) is Dr. Gero's fourteenth Android creation. He is designed to serve Gero's vendetta against Goku, who overthrew the Red Ribbon Army as a child. He makes his debut in the 1992 film Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!.
Powers and Stats
Name: Android 14
Origin: Dragon Ball
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Longevity, Flight, Energy Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Martial Arts, Built in Scanner
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to non-canon Super Saiyan Android saga Future Trunks)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G, likely higher
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level (Took attacks from non-canon Super Saiyan Future Trunks)
Range: Standard melee range. Interplanetary with ki blasts and attacks.
Intelligence: Is combat smart and able to quickly gather information via scanning.
Weaknesses: None notable
- 3D Scan Mode: A mode that allows advanced scanning of enemies.
- Android Charge 14: Android 14's ultimate attack. Used on Future Trunks in the movie, and named in Raging Blast 2.
- Slicing Attack: Used by Android 14 to slice a police car at the beginning of Super Android 13!.
- Energy Squall: An energy sphere barrage used by Android 14 and Android 15 against Future Trunks.
- Flight: The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy attack used by androids.
- Murder Ball: A Full Power Energy Ball. One of Android 14 super attacks in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2.
- Combined Energy Ball: First, Androids 14 and 15 charge their own energy spheres, then they combine them into one unique and gigantic energy sphere, and fire it from below at the target. They used this attack against Goku and his family, destroying the building where the family was dining.
- Pump Up: One of Android 14's Blast 1 technique in Raging Blast 2.
- Wild Sense: One of Android 14's Blast 1 technique in Raging Blast 2.
- Pushing: Android 14's signature attack in Raging Blast 2.
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.