|“||You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!||„|
|~ Obi-Wan Kenobi to Anakin.|
|“||A true leader always leads from the front.||„|
|~ Anakin Skywalker to Captain Rex|
Anakin Skywalker is a Human Jedi Knight and the Chosen One destined to balance the Force. Born to a slave on Tatooine through Darth Plagueis' manipulation of the Force, Anakin had a gift of unprecedented potential in the Force. Discovered by Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin expressed his desire to become a Jedi, eventually being accepted into the Order despite the reservations of members of the Jedi Council, including Jedi Grand Master Yoda and the similarly respected Mace Windu. He later became a legendary hero of the Clone Wars, taking on the young Togruta Ahsoka Tano as a Padawan and leading Republic forces to many victories alongside his Master, Obi-Wan.
However, the war took its toll on the Jedi Knight, and his fears of loss and separation from his loved ones allowed Darth Sidious to turn Anakin to the Dark Side. This led to the downfall of the Jedi Order, with Anakin slaying many Order 66 survivors and younger Jedi trainees under Sidious's orders. The young Skywalker then had his climactic battle with his former Master on Mustafar but was ultimately defeated and left to die. Sidious, however, saved his new apprentice, equipping Anakin's wounded body with the life-support system and helmet that would become emblematic of his later identity, Darth Vader.
Power and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 8-A | 5-B
Name: Anakin Skywalker, The Chosen One, The Hero With No Fear, Skyguy
Origin: Star Wars
Age: Around 22 when he becomes Darth Vader
Classification: Human, Force User, Jedi Knight, The Chosen One
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Various lightsaber combat skills, Skilled Swordsman, Precognition, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Telekinetic Blasts, Mind Manipulation, Psychometry, Forcefield Creation via Force Barrier, Energy Manipulation (Can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him), Possibly Matter Manipulation on a sub-atomic scale (To activate a Holocron requires one to make numerous precision alterations to it on a subatomic scale. Although the subatomic scale information is explained and comes from Legends, so it's unknown how he did it), Rage Power (Can become more powerful when sufficiently angered. Noted by Palpatine that his anger gives him more focus an makes him stronger. Defeated Dooku when sufficiently angered by his taunting) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Aura-Sensing, Various lightsaber combat skills, Skilled Swordsman, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Telekinetic Blasts, Mind and Memory Manipulation, Psychometry, Barrier Creation via Force Barrier, Energy Manipulation (Can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him), Regeneration (Mid-Low via Force Healing), Resistance to Poison, Matter Manipulation on a sub-atomic scale (To activate a Holocron requires one to make numerous precision alterations to it on a subatomic scale), Force Scream, Pyrokinesis, Resistance to Force Drain, Rage Power (Can become more powerful when sufficiently angered. Noted by Palpatine that his anger gives him more focus an makes him stronger. Defeated Dooku when sufficiently angered by his taunting, has quickly overwhelmed Ventress on three occasions when sufficiently angered)
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Considered one of the most powerful Jedi by the beginning of the Clone Wars. Dooku claimed that Anakin had grown in power significantly, despite previously putting up a better fight against Dooku himself than Obi-Wan Kenobi) | Multi-City Block level (Vastly more power than before, even being one of the strongest Jedi in history. Surpassed Darth Tyranus at his peak in Revenge of the Sith) | Planet level (Surpassed Darth Tyranus at his peak in Revenge of the Sith, was a contender for most powerful Jedi of his age, and should thus be superior to Yarael Poof. Superior to Obi-Wan Kenobi according to WoG)
Speed: Subsonic running speed with Force Speed (Has chased after an enemy fleeing on a speeder bike, which has top speeds in the range of 160 to 360 km/hr. He should be far superior to Padawan Kenobi, who has run at such speeds aboard the Saak'ak that he was a blur. Explicitly stated to move at such speeds that he was a blur during his & Thrawn's mission to Batuu), Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions augmented by precognition (Should be comparable if not superior to the likes of Kit Fisto. Has repeatedly proven himself capable of matching Dooku in combat) | Subsonic running speed with Force Speed, Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions (Faster than before) | Relativistic (Able to keep up with Obi-Wan). FTL reactions and combat speed (Capable of keeping pace with Count Dooku and Obi-Wan. Has repeatedly deflected blaster bolts, which move at the speed of light)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human naturally. Superhuman with Force Amplification. Class M with telekinesis (Comparable to Dooku and far superior to Kanan Jarrus) | Peak Human. Superhuman with Force Amplification (Stronger than Ventress, who rolled a large stone pillar off of herself). Class G with telekinesis (Telekinetically manipulated a large spaceship. Should be superior to Padawan Rivi-Anu, who, while injured and exhausted, briefly held up a Venator-class star destroyer [a heavy cruiser class warship whose mass should be several to tens of millions of tonnes])
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class with Force amplification | Multi-City Block Class with Force amplification | Planet Class with Force amplification (One of the physically strongest Force Users of his era, overwhelming Darth Tyranus with his strength, stronger than Obi-Wan Kenobi to the point where Kenobi's wrist bones nearly snapped just from blocking Anakin's strikes)
Durability: Wall level naturally (Scaling from ARC troopers). Multi-City Block level with Force amplification (Can take sustained blasts of Force Lightning from a bloodlusted Dooku and continue fighting. Deflected a mountain slide alongside Padawan Ahsoka Tano, whom he was far superior to at the time) | Wall level naturally. Multi-City Block level with Force amplification | Street level naturally. Planet level with Force amplification
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range with a lightsaber. Tens of meters with Force powers. Likely interstellar with Force senses (Should be comparable to the likes of Obi-Wan and Ventress, who were able to sense when he had left the Teth planetary system, and are capable of sensing danger from light-years away) | Extended melee range with his lightsaber. Tens of kilometers with telekinesis (Should be comparable to the likes of Saesee Tiin, who could telekinetically hurl B2 super battle droids up to 4 km away), likely Interstellar with telepathy and Force senses.
Intelligence: Mechanical and technical genius, built an advanced droid and a pod racer when he was 9, designed custom starfighters and other devices, master starfighter pilot, skilled and experienced combatant. Unorthodox, yet brilliant, tactician and strategist.
Weaknesses: Arrogance and fear for the lives of those he loves led to his ultimate corruption into Darth Vader, drifts towards the Dark Side when angered, making him very impulsive.
- Force Barrier: A defensive Force that allows the users to create a barrier of energy around the target. Depending on the strength of the user, the wall could only withstand a few attacks before collapsing.
- Telekinesis: Anakin can use the Force to put his mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding himself, or disarming people. Furthermore, the user's creativity is the limit of the power's capabilities.
- Mind Trick: The Force has a substantial impact on the feeble-minded, a fact Force users sometimes exploit. For example, a skilled Jedi may utilize the Force to implant a suggestion into the others they come into contact with, urging them to follow the Jedi's orders. Anakin has a considerable mastery of the power, able to probe for hidden thoughts in the minds of others and learn them for himself.
- Tutaminis: Through the Force, Anakin can either absorb potentially harmful energy or redirect it away completely.
- Force Speed: A Force ability whereby one augments their running speeds with the Force to such degrees that they can move at superhuman speeds. Anakin is quite proficient with this power. The most notable instance of his usage of it was on Maridun, where he ran across a battlefield at high speed towards the tank of Separatist General Lok Durd while cutting down a battalion of B1 battle droids. This feat is especially noteworthy since Anakin was still recuperating from severe injuries at the time.
- Force Barrier: Both an offensive and defensive Force power that creates a barrier of Force energy around the intended target, be itself, friend, or foe. Depending on the strength of the individual, the wall could only withstand a few attacks before collapsing.
- Force Healing: Accelerates the body's natural healing process at a rapid pace. Master practitioners of the art can even heal themselves from fatal injuries in a short period (like being cooked alive, punctured lungs, etc.)
- Force Scream: Anakin unleashes a Force-enhanced scream. He tends only to do this when incredibly enraged.
- Pyrokinesis: Anakin Skywalker, at a young age, accidentally used this power to burn an opponent from the inside of their body.
- Telekinesis: Anakin can use this through the Force to put his mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding himself, or disarming people, its limits are only those of the creativity that Force User has. His prowess with this power was great enough to atomize his opponents.
- Mind Trick: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. He can also use this power manipulate others or create an illusion.
- Tutaminis: Through the Force, Anakin can draw potentially harmful energy into his body, either diffuse or channel it away completely.
Note: This profile only covers Anakin Skywalker before becoming Darth Vader.
Key: Disney Canon (Clone Wars) | Disney Canon (RoTS) | Legends/EU Universe
Disney Canon Respect Threads
Legends/EU Respect Threads
|Discussion threads involving Anakin Skywalker|