Unlike majority of the ghosts in the series, Amorpho is one of the few not entirely evil. He uses his power of shapeshifting to impersonate other beings to cause mischief, all for his personal amusement.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B
Origin: Danny Phantom
Classification: Ghost, Shapeshifter
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Ectoplasm Manipulation, Surface Scaling, Heat Generation, Aura, Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Telekinesis, Weather Manipulation, Intangibility, Invisibility, Body Control, Duplication, Possession, Biological Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Fusionism, Soul Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Durability Negation (Ghost attacks effect the mind and soul), Power Bestowal, Pocket Reality Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Spatial Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Time Manipulation (Combat inapplicable), Regeneration (Mid-High), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 6 and 7), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Non-Corporeal, Weapon Creation, Shapeshifting
Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Ghosts are resistent to Ember McLain's music, can withstand attacks from other ghosts that effect the mind), Disease Manipulation (Ghosts are uneffected by the ghost mosquitoes' bite which caused the students at Danny's school to become sick), Soul Manipulation (Can withstand attacks from other ghosts that can effect the soul), Power Nullification (Still could utilize several of his ghost powers unlike Danny who was losing all his powers even though they were both hit with the same device)
Speed: At least FTL (Able to keep up with Danny Phantom and Dodge his ghost rays)
Lifting Strength: Class K
Striking Strength: At least Large Island Class, likely Small Country Class+
Durability: At least Large Island level, likely Small Country level+ (Took multiple attacks from season 3 Danny Phantom)
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: Nothing Notable
Weaknesses: While invisible, ghosts can be seen using infered vision due to there bodies giving off heat, They can be harmed and have their powers nullified by the effects of Blood Blossoms, Ecto-ranium, and Anti-Ghost Technology like the Specter Deflector.
- Ectoplasm Manipulation: Ghosts are able to generate and manipulate their own unique ectoplamic energy which the can use for a varity of things such as firing blasts of ecto energy from different parts of their bodies that can harm non-corpareal beings, plasma, and light or generate electricity and creating small scale weather effects. They can even create their own pocket dimensions made entierly out their energy (however this is not usable in combat).
- Body Control: Due to being made up of pure ectoplasmic energy, ghosts have no real physcal form. They are capable of manipulating their own form at will, turning themselves into solid ectoplasm in order to physically interact with the human plan, turn themselves into smoke or data. There control even alows them to create bodies that contain organs, duplicate themselves, create extra limbs and turn them into weapons such as swords, hammers, and ropes, fixing there DNA, and reverting themselves back to their orginal state after being turned into jelly or snot. Lastly they can even regenerate from being splatter against walls and reduced to puddles of goo, a pile of dust and steam.
- Invisibility: Ghosts can turn themselves completely invisible. Allowing them to surprise or get away from their foe, or sneak into places. If a ghost is touching someone else, they can pass on the invisiblity as well.
- Intangiblity: While ghosts are in a solid form, they are able to turn themselves intangible in order to avoid an opponents attacks, phase through solid objects or hit another ghost who has also gone intagible. Like their invisibility, ghosts can pass on their intangibility.
- Possession: This ability dubbed Overshadow, it allows ghosts to take possession of a living being, inanimate object, data, or other ghosts simple by entering said being or object. Doing this allows the ghost to take over the hosts mind and body, and allowing them to remove the soul. They can even fuse themselve with whatever they are possessing and take over completely. Ghosts can also take possession of a person while they are sleeping and interact with their dreams. Like a few of their other powers, they can take others with them while to possess another as long as they are touching them.
- Immortality: Ghosts are immortal beings made up of ectoplasic energy plus consciousness, unable to die through normal means like age or the destruction of their physical form. Ghosts can infect objects or other beings with their essence which allows them to restore their physical forms from said object, or recreate themselves around the target effectively taking over their bodies and replacing their consciousness.
- Telekinesis: While not all ghosts possesses natural telekinesis, they can cover objects or infuse them with their ecto energy which allows them to take control of the object.