Amitie is the main protagonist of Puyo Puyo Fever and its sequel Puyo Puyo Fever 2. Amitie is a cheerful, energetic magic school student from Primp Town. In Puyo Puyo Fever, Amitie was played off as a counterpart to the Puyo Puyo series' original protagonist: Arle Nadja; however, as Arle and other Compile-era character became more prominent, Amitie's moveset diverged from Arle's moveset.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown physically; at least 5-C, possibly High 5-A with magic
Origin: Puyo Puyo Fever
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Summoning (Can summon jelly-like creatures called "Puyo" and use Nuisance Puyo against opponents), Magic Reflection (Via offsets), Statistics Amplification (Like other characters, her moves get stronger with each Puyo combo; Accel (Amitie's counterpart to Arle's Diacute) also boosts her speed), Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation (via Blizzard), Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation (via Fairy Fair), Empathic Manipulation (via Bayoen), Paralysis Inducement (via Bayoen), Explosion Manipulation (via Ekrisis), Air Manipulation, possibly Inorganic Physiology (Her hat had reacted to Sig's presence in her memories in Puyo Puyo Tetris. The true nature of her hat, however, is unknown.)
Attack Potency: Unknown physically; at least Moon level, possibly Dwarf Star level with magic (Although she is inexperienced in magic, Amitie is able to fight/defeat Arle, Evil Popoi, Lemres, and Strange Klug)
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: Unknown physically; at least Moon level, possibly Dwarf Star level with magic
Durability: At least Moon level, possibly Dwarf Star level
Range: Standard melee range physically. Planetary with magic
Standard Equipment: Her hat (though it isn't useful in combat)
Intelligence: Rather naive.
Weaknesses: Due to her naivety, Amitie easily befriends others, which may be contradictory. Also, Amitie is immature.
- Accel: Though unanimated, this spell acts as a speed counterpart to Arle's Diacute. It is, however, unknown how strong accel is.
- Flame: A basic fire spell.
- Blizzard: A basic ice spell.
- Lightning Bolt: A basic thunder spell.
- Fairy Fair: A light spell that served as Amitie's signature spell. While initially introduced to be stronger than Bayoen, later games made this move her penultimate spell.
- Bayoen: A spell of unknown nature often used as a signature spell by Arle and Carbuncle and is their most powerful spell. It is visualized with flowers or Japanese text. It rends the hearts of those nearby, allowing her to paralyze or otherwise distract them with flowers.
- Ekrisis: An explosive based attack that generates an explosion at Amitie's palms.
- Blast Beat: A spell of unknown nature; possibly a wind spell.
- Cyclo-Whirl: Amitie casts a gale from her fingertips.
- Aktina: An upgraded version of Cyclo-Whirl. This spell requires Amitie to make use of both of her hands.