Amira is an unfortunate friend, a kind of monster whose humans and monster parts have somehow been reversed. This means that she is a human whose upper torso and head have been replaced with a snake's head.
She appears to Luka as a secret admirer bent on helping him, despite his clear disgust with her. Although she is clearly delusional, she does genuinely help Luka in gathering info for him about the spirits or any other aspects of his quest.
In the Paradox Timeline, she is a member of an Informant guild and only joins the party after they are forced to investigate a criminal case in a local slum.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-C | 2-A | 2-A
Origin: Monster Girl Quest!
Classification: Unfortunate Friend, Lamia
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Regeneration (Low-Mid, possibly higher. Can endlessly come back from being killed by Luka), Poison Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict various status effects), Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Probability Manipulation (Can increase her allies' luck), Power Nullification (Can prevent enemies from using magic), Social Influencing (Can influence her enemies in various ways through her talk skills), Fear Manipulation (Can cause enemies to freeze in fear at her scary stories), Breaking the Fourth Wall, possibly Invisibility (Can become a mere silhouette)
All prior abilities, Mind Manipulation (Can confuse the enemy), Healing, Death Manipulation (Can induce death either through talking or with a gaze, including on angels or abstracts), Air Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Acausality (Type 1), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by Tamamo's country-wide charm aura), Void Manipulation (Can resist the passive void manipulation of Apoptosis as well as the Necrosis attack), Conceptual Manipulation (Can resist Chaos, which can erase abstracts just from leaking into a universe), Transmutation (Can survive long-time exposure to Chaos and Apoptosis, which would normally transform beings into Apoptosis), Petrification (Immune to the petrification status effect)
All prior, plus Absolute Zero, Accelerated Development (Training and Battle: Physical Stats, Abilities), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with other angels and damage ghosts), Weapon Mastery (Of Daggers, Swords, Rapiers, Spears, Axes, Clubs, Scythes, Flails, Rods, Grimoires, Staves, Whips, Gun, Rapiers, Fans, Plates, Abacuses, Ninja Katanas, Sickles, Bows, Whips, Boomerangs, Shield, Cards, Kitchen Knives, Knight Swords, Magic Swords, Fists, and Great Swords), Transformation (Can transform into various power-up such as Hero of Justice. Can stop numerous of these transformations), Healing, Martial Arts, Chi Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Magic, Sound Manipulation, Necromancy, Summoning, Animal Manipulation (Manipulation of mythical creatures), Social Influencing (With many Talk, Signing, and Dancing abilities, he can dramatically change his opponents mindsets from his conversions to the level where many would be willing to join his party despite trying to fight him earlier in battle), Creation (Has the abilities to create items out of thin air by refining objects into mysterious alchemical tools. Items such attack items can be made on the fly with alchemy skills), Pressure Points and Acupuncture (Can instantly kill enemies through pressure points), Elemental Manipulation (Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation), Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Can increase his or his ally’s statistics for the length of a battle; can passively get stronger at lower health), Statistics Reduction (Can removed his opponent's statistics increases), Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict various status effect such as blind and paralysis), Time Manipulation (Can slow, speed up, stop time; can warp space-time, and can age people until they fossilize), Teleportation, Spatial Manipulation (Can twists spacetime to drop a comet on a foe; can break spacetime with skills like Darkness Seal Formation to slay foe), Aura, Absorption (Can absorb the target's health, magic, and energy with many abilities and skills such as Drain Strike, Mana Drain Strike, Spellblade Drain, Lancet among others. Can absorb elemental damages with abilities like Armor of Truth; with abilities like White Sun, can absorb all physical damages), Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation (With attacks such as Super Vibro Blade), Petrification (With Godfather skill and Godlen needle reversal), Resurrection (Can resurrect others. Can also resurrect self with abilities like Second Coming), Gravity Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation (With Makinas; Can force nuclear reactions to occur and cause nuclear explosions), Void Manipulation (With skills like Page 99999 of Chaos, she conjure the chaos and brings the end to life with a grimoire page. Chaos erase beings from existence), Self-Destruction (With abilities and skills like Saint's Self-Destruction), Life Manipulation (With Drain Skrike: Normal attack heals the user for 50% the damage done to opponent), Soul Manipulation (Via ascension and many holy skills, can send one’s soul to Heaven), Size Manipulation (Can cause opponents to become extremly small), Durability Negation (Have many skills that ignore durability like Cursed God Slash), Attack Reflection and Forcefield Creation (From skills like those from Spellsword, Spear Skills, and others. Attack reflection with skills like Carbuncle that can reflect magical attacks. She can reflect magic on his own), Damage Reduction (With skills and abilities like Great defense. Can passive reduce damage taken at lower health. Has skills and abilities that reduce reduce damage), Biological Manipulation (Can affect biology of opponents from many skills and abilities. Can also turn opponent into Zombie from many skills and abilities. Can disassemble creatures made via genetic engineering), Transmutation (Can transform matter into objects through alchemy), Vibration Manipulation (with Vibro Blade), Radiation Manipulation (With skills like Super-Heating Radiation), Weapon Creation (Can weapons with Golden Alchemist's abilities), Illusion Creation (With Doppelganger), Plasma Manipulation (Gigavolt mage and master scholar skill), Resistance Negation (Can weaken target's resistance), Berserk Mode, improve Spatial Manipulation (With attacks like Ice Age which can freezes space itself), Invulnerability (Can temporarily become invincible with some skills and abilities that nullifies all form of damages; can become completely invincible with gem equipments), Matter Manipulation (Can force a change of phase and create a variety of reactions), Regeneration (At least Mid, likely higher; can regenerate from piercing overhead strikes)
Resistance to Absolute Zero, Size Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Power Nullification, Earth Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation. Petrification, Time Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (Can resist various status effect such as blind, stuns, and paralysis), Sleep Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Resists the confusion and trance status effect. Unaffected by Tamamo's country-wide charm aura), Death Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Soul Manipulation (Immune to the ascension status effect), Void Manipulation (Can resist Monster Lord's Cruelty, the passive void manipulation of other Apoptosis and the attack Necrosis), BFR (Resists Rezone, a skill that warps the opponent through space in order to kill them), Transmutation (Can survive long-time exposure to Chaos and Apoptosis, which would normally transform beings into Apoptosis), Radiation Manipulation (Can survive skills like Super-Heating Radiation with no negative long-term effects)
Attack Potency: At least Building level (Beat up all of the four bandits, who should be much stronger than the Slime Girl) | Multiverse level+ (Can fight Sonya Chaos) | Multiverse level+ (Stronger than before)
Speed: Likely Transonic (Should be comparable to the Goblin Girl, who can create sonic booms) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Sonya Chaos) | Immeasurable (Faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable (Comparable to angels) | Immeasurable (Stronger than before)
Striking Strength: At least Building Class | Multiversal+ | Multiversal+
Durability: At least Building level | Multiverse level+ | Multiverse level+
Stamina: Average | Average | Average
Range: Standard melee range, a few kilometers through Talk skills (The range of those skills depends on Amira's own voice) | Standard melee range, a few kilometers through Talk skills (The range of those skills depends on Amira's own voice) | Standard melee range, a few kilometers through Talk skills (The range of those skills depends on Amira's own voice)
Standard Equipment: Boomerang | Same as before | Weapons: Daggers, Swords, Rapiers, Spears, Axes, Clubs, Scythes, Flails, Rods, Grimoires, Staves, Whips, Gun, Rapiers, Fans, Plates, Abacuses, Ninja Katanas, Sickles, Bows, Whips, Boomerangs, Shield, Cards, Kitchen Knives, Knight Swords, Magic Swords, Fists, Great Swords. Equipment: Armor, Heavy Armor, Helmets, Heavy Helmets, Shields, Heavy Shields, Robes, and Magic Hats
Intelligence: At least above average (Despite often acting dumb, she is skilled in information collecting and can talk her way out of many situations, even against bloodthirsty enemies) | At least above average | At least above average (Trained and nearly all of form of combat form while reaching the highest form of mastery)
Standard Tactics: In the original trilogy she would focus on kicks and physical attacks, although in Paradox she seems to use Talk moves more often than not
Weaknesses: Lacks arms, often lacks intelligence in some areas, obsessed with Luka
- Lamia Skills
- Flail Strike: A basic flail attack.
- Snake Tail Strike: The user uses their own tail to smack every enemy in sight.
- Demon Eyes of Poison: A magical skill that poisons any enemy that gazes into the user's eyes.
- Fire Flail: A flail skill imbued with fire.
- Ice Flail: A flail skill imbued with ice.
- Lightning Flail: A flail skill imbued with lightning.
- Tentacles Killer: A special flail skill that deals higher damage on scyllas.
- Lamia Coil: The user uses their serpentine body to coil around the opponent.
- Puff Puff: The user puts their breasts on the enemy's face.
- Dance Invitation: The user dances, stunning the enemy.
- Lucky Song: The user sings, increasing their allies' luck.
- Shameless Theft: The user steals the enemy's underwear.
- Informant Skills
- Talk: The user talks with the enemy.
- Provoke: The user provokes their enemy.
- Interesting Story: The user tells their enemy an interesting story, having a chance to stun them.
- Erotic Story: The user tells the enemy an erotic story, making them horny.
- Twin Shot: A boomerang skill that hits the enemy twice.
- Scary Story: A scary story that has a chance to paralyze the enemy.
- Lame Pun: The user tells a lame pun, nullifying their ability to use magic and having a chance to freeze them.
- Praise: The user praises the enemy.
- Boa Lamia Skills
- Snake Body Strike: The user hits all of their foes with their large serpentine body.
- Demon Eyes of Confusion: A magical skill that confuses any enemy that gazes into the user's eyes.
- Scylla Killer: A strong flail skill that deals more damage to scyllas.
- Swallow: The user eats a bound/corroded foe entirely, instantly defeating them.
- Snake Roll: A stronger version of lamia coil.
- Grand Dive: A strong flail skill that targets one all foes.
- Nightmare Lamia Skills
- Snake Punisher: The user smashes their entire serpentine body on their enemy.
- Demon Eyes of Death: A magical skill that instantly kills any enemy that gazes into the user's eyes.
- Molt: The user removes their old skill, healing all damage done but being vulnerable to attacks afterward.
- Dance of Devouring Nightmares: The user devours their target if they have been partially digested or bound before.
- Nightmare Tightening: The user binds and tightens around the target.
- Flail Dance: A flail skill that hits 5 random enemies.
- Smooth Talker Skills
- Threaten: The user intimidates the enemy into fleeing.
- Beg for Money: The user begs the enemy for money.
- Beg for Items: The user begs the enemy for items.
- Ally Invitation: The user convinces the enemy to join them, increasing their chance of recruitment.
- Wind Throw: The user throws a boomerang imbued with air.
- Go Home: The user convinces the enemy to back out of the fight and go home.
- Word Bomb: The user attacks the enemy with sonic damage.
- God of Speech Skills
- Major Provocation: The user provokes the enemy on a higher degree than before.
- Epic Tale: The user tells an epic tale to their allies, boosting their stats.
- Jinx: The user jinxes the user, causing them to die immediately.
- Burning Edge: The user throws a fire-imbued boomerang.
- Celebrate: The user celebrates their allies, causing their health to regenerate faster.
- Great Praise: The user greatly praises their enemies.
Key: Base (Original/Paradox Timeline) | End of Part 2 (Paradox Timeline) | Full Potential