|“||You will never touch this world again. In Mother's name, I swear it!||„|
|~ Alucard to his father Dracula|
Adrian Fahrenheit Ţepes (also spelled as Adrian Farenheights Tepes), better known as Alucard, is the dhampir son of Dracula.
As the offspring of an unnatural bond between Dracula and a human woman named Lisa, Adrian is extraordinary, preordained to be stronger than any human, approaching his father's potential. After Lisa was murdered, mistaken for a witch, Adrian grew up under his father's influence. He was trained in dark arts, shaped into a warrior who would battle for the evil side one day.
Adrian's life did not come without quirks, as the gentle, human side of his mother always seemed to cloud his "better judgment," as Dracula would have put it. During Lisa's last breath, Adrian was by her side. She insisted that he would not seek vengeance on humans following her death since their lives are already full of hardship. With those words, she had a profound influence on Adrian's thinking. His mind wandered as he questioned his father's will. After standing by for as long as he could, he broke away from his father's army and disappeared.
Understanding that Dracula would impose his wrath on the people, Adrian would turn his efforts toward destroying his father's army, hopefully encouraging him to reconsider. Furthermore, he chose to go under the name "Alucard" — Dracula's name in reverse — to represent that he opposes his father's cause.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C
Name: Alucard, Adrian Fahrenheit Ţepes, Genya Arikado, The Vampire Prince
Age: Over 600 Years Old by Dawn of Sorrow; Physically 18
Classification: Dhampyr (Human/Vampire hybrid),
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Invulnerability (Cannot be harmed by regular attacks or weaponry, requiring the vampire killer or other specific weaponry to harm him), Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 7), Regeneration (Likely Mid, possibly High-Mid, Scaling from Dracula who survived being decapitated casually), Immortality Negation (Types 3 and 7, capable of killing Dracula, however unable to sever his connection to Chaos), Regeneration Negation (At least Low High, possibly Mid-High, capable of successfully hurting Dracula, who can come back from a mass of blood and possibly being reduced to vapor), Self-Sustenance (Type 1: Can survive without oxygen), Soul Manipulation (Soul Damage with attacks; Can tear out and absorb the souls of others as well as kill astral beings and mere souls, should be comparable in potency to Olrox or his father), Supernatural Luck (Through luck boosting items and equipment), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with Souls and Ghosts), passive Fear Manipulation through the Dragonhelm, Radiation Manipulation and resistance to it (Can throw out Neutron Bombs without much trouble), Holy Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Magic, Energy Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Damage Boost, Power Nullification (Can nullify certain magic or projectiles with his powers) and Attack Reflection (Can reflect attacks back at their user with his strikes), Resurrection (Through Life apples), Hellfire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Absorption, Flight, Teleportation, Telepathy, Shapeshifting (Can transform into a Bat / Swarm of Bats, a Wolf, and Mist as well as manipulate his appearance at will), Summoning, Sealing, Beast and Familiar Mastery, Healing, Poison Manipulation, Magical Barriers, Transmutation (With certain weapons), Petrification (With certain weapons), Statistics Amplification (With various items),
Resistance to the following: Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Chaos Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Illusions (Defeated the Succubus), Petrification, Blood Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Time Stop, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Memory Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Which can prevent the target to use their weapons, cast spells or use items, and rapidly drain magic) and Hellfire Manipulation (Should be able to resist the powers of minor demons), Resistance to the Castle's Influence/Effect's: (Transmutation, Possession Law Manipulation and Corruption), Power Nullification and Attack Reflection (Fought against Richter Belmont who can nullify magic, powers and abillities with the Vampire Killer)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Universe level+ (As a youth, defeated Dracula alongside Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Grant Danasty. Centuries later, he defeated Maria Renard, defeated Galamoth, fought against a mind-controlled Richter Belmont and defeated Dracula by himself. Even centuries later, aided a young Julius Belmont in defeating Dracula once and for all)
Speed: Relativistic (Comparable to Dracula and managed to defeat him)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Solar System Class, possibly Universal+
Stamina: Incredibly High
Range: Extended melee range normally, likely Kilometers with Magical Attacks, Universal Time Stop, At least Planetary, likely Low Multiversal Soul Manipulation & Sealing
- Alucard Sword: The Alucard Sword is his Family's Heirloom Blade, a Holy blade which he inherited from his mother, and one of the few weapons which can kill the Dark Lord Dracula. The blade is agile and incredibly destructive. While wielding it, Alucard can perform a teleportation dash-attack, swiftly slicing his opponent from behind.
- Alucard Shield: Alucard's Family Heirloom Shield, which he wields in conjunction with his sword. It is an incredibly durable Holy Shield, effective against all types of attacks.
- Dragon Helm: A dark, dragon-shaped helm that Alucard may wear in combat, a symbol of his blood connection with Vlad Tepes Dracula. When wearing it, Alucard's visage strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies.
- Alucard Mail: Alucard's Family Heirloom Armor. An incredibly durable Holy mail, capable of enduring attacks from Dracula himself. When wearing it, Alucard receives enhanced resistance against Fire, Lightning, and Ice magic.
- Twilight Cloak: A mystical cloak suitable for vampire nobility. With its pitch-black cloth reminiscent of the night sky, lined with a blood-red interior, the cloak bestows Alucard with an aura of darkness while also enhancing his durability.
- Necklace of J: An enchanted necklace that slightly increases Alucard's defense. The least effective of his traditional equipment.
Intelligence: Gifted. Alucard is an incredibly talented combatant proficient in numerous forms of armed combat with centuries of experience. He is also a skilled wizard with a mastery over Dark Magic. As Genya Arikado, he is a high-ranking member of a Japanese Secret Government Agency
Weaknesses: As a Dhampyr, Alucard lacks practically all of a true vampire's disabilities, such as a weakness to Holy weaponry and an aversion to sunlight. However, he is still weak to running water (Though that can be countered with a snorkel-shaped Holy Relic)
- Dhampyr: Alucard is a Dhampyr, a half-human / half-vampire hybrid. As the son of the Dark Lord Dracula, Alucard is the Vampire Prince. His powers far exceed that of any ordinary vampire, with no one but his father surpassing his strength. As Alucard isn't a true vampire, he is neither truly human nor fully demonic. As such, he lacks the connection to Chaos that demons have. However, he also lacks the majority of vampiric weaknesses.
- Immortality: As a Dhampyr and the son of Lord Dracula, Alucard is immortal. He does not age and is immune to any earthly disease.
- Invulnerability: As the son of Dracula, Alucard is virtually invulnerable. The human realm's weapons can't harm him. Even weapons with magical and alchemical origins are also ineffective. Only particular weaponry such as the Belmont Clan's Vampire Killer, his own Sword and Spear, and Shanoa's Dominus can kill him.
- Bloodsucking: As a Dhampyr, Alucard can feast on human blood for sustenance and increase his energies. Moreover, unlike true vampires, Alucard's blood-absorbing abilities aren't limited to humans and other living creatures of the human world. He is perfectly capable of absorbing the blood of all manner of demonic entities.
- Shapeshifting: As a Dhampyr, Alucard inherited his father's ability to shapeshift. Not only can he assume many demonic forms, but he can also alter his regular appearance and conceal his demonic powers.
- Bat Form: Alucard may transform into a single bat or a gigantic swarm of bats for transportation and overcome his enemy through sheer numbers and disorientation.
- Wolf Form: Alucard can transform into a wolf to gain increased speed, and destroy his opponent with rapid charging attacks.
- Mist Form: Alucard can transform into a cloud of mist, becoming intangible and thus immune to physical harm. Said mist is also often poisonous.
- Magical Powers: As the Vampire Prince, Alucard holds incredible, nearly unrivaled magical power. He naturally has a master of Dark Magic, though he controls Holy Magic as well.
- Summon Spirit: A simple offensive spell. Alucard summons a magical spirit that flies towards its target, exploding on contact.
- Tetra Spirit: A more powerful version of the previous spell. As its name implies, Alucard summons four spirits to attack his opponent.
- Hellfire: A classic vampiric attack. With a wave of his cape, Alucard releases a trio of hellish fireballs to scorch his opponent.
- Dark Inferno: A more powerful variation of the Hellfire attack. Waving his cape, Alucard fires a pair of dark, meteoric orbs of darkness that bring great destruction.
- Dark Metamorphosis: With this spell, Alucard greatly enhances his vampire Blood-Draining abilities.
- Soul Steal:A potent spell that allows Alucard to rip and absorb the souls of nearby enemies, devouring their essence and vitality, converting them into power
- Wing Smash: An offensive move in which Alucard briefly sprouts vampiric wings and dashes towards his opponent, swiping his sword at full speed.
- Dark Lightning: Alucard focuses his magical power, dark runes manifesting before his hands, and releases a potent discharge of magical lightning.
- Infernal Blade: An incredibly destructive offensive move. When executing it, Alucard will sink his blade into the ground and let it be consumed by burning hellfire. Then, sprouting vampiric wings, he will dash towards his opponent with incredible speed, slicing them with his blade and subsequently provoking a gigantic explosion.
- Familiars: Alucard is capable of summoning Familiars (使い魔 Tsukaima), magical Eidolons which may aid him both during combat, and outside of it. Alucard's magical powers allow him to control five primary Familiar:
- Bat: The Bat acts as a companion in battle, and its power is parasitic. Initially, the Bat will be sluggish and weak as it is summoned and won't be of much help. However, as it kills enemies and sucks their blood, the Bat will grow in strength and speed and grow ferociously and predatory in combat. The Bat may also shoot fireballs as it becomes more powerful.
- Devil: The Devil is another familiar that acts as an ally in combat. Like The Bat, it will be born weak and grow in power as it slays its enemies. However, The Devil is fickle and impish. Unlike The Bat, he may often ignore his enemies and leave Alucard to deal with them by himself. As it becomes more powerful, The Devil may use elemental magic.
- Faerie: The Faerie's role is that of a cleric. She follows Alucard passively, never assisting in physical combat. Nevertheless, suppose Alucard is injured, poisoned, cursed, or afflicted in any manner. In that case, she will step in to treat him with her healing power. If Alucard is killed in combat, The Faerie may use the Apples of Life to revive him thoroughly.
- Ghost: a parasitic creature that follows Alucard and attacks his foes by leeching onto them and draining their soul, which will be converted into Alucard's vitality. Like the other combative Familiars, The Ghost grows in magical power the more he is used by Alucard.
- Sword: The Sword is Alucard's most powerful Familiar. As its name implies, it is a sentient Sword that will attack enemies independently without being wielded by Alucard. The Sword is quite aggressive and destructive and will often make quite the work of Alucard's opponents. Still, it is boastful and will often exclaim things such as "Slash!" or "Slice!" as it attacks.