|“||Being a teacher means that one must be able to have their pupil stand on their own. With the teacher he relied on vanishing to a place he cannot reach, the flames of hatred will be fanned within him. He will take that first step forward... Everything will be okay, Tomura Shigaraki. Experience, hatred, regret. Let it all make you stronger. After all, You. Are. Next.||„|
|~ All For One's last laugh after his defeat|
|“||It's fine. I'll have him work hard in order to become the next "me." That child was born with the twisted sense needed for that. Celebrate while you can All Might. Celebrate this farce you call peace.||„|
|~ All For One's promise|
All For One (オール・フォー・ワン Ōru Fō Wan) is the true leader and benefactor of the League of Villains who bears the title of the world's Symbol of Evil, the primary antagonist of the Hideout Raid Arc and the central antagonist of the series, along with Tomura Shigaraki.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A | High 7-A
Name: All For One, "Shigaraki" (Last Name), "Symbol of Evil"
Origin: My Hero Academia
Age: Over 100 years old
Classification: Human, Villain, SS Rank Villain
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Supernatural Willpower, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Possesses over a hundred years worth of experience, and should be superior to his protege Shigaraki), Longevity (Has a Quirk that greatly doubles his lifespan), Biological Manipulation, Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2), Power Absorption, and Power Bestowal (Quirks are genetically inherited powers, and he is able to steal, bestow, and even combine multiple biological powers to manifest a new one, such as Warp Gate), Fear and Illusion Inducement (His mere presence caused hallucinations of death to Deku, Todoroki, Red Riot, Ingenium, and Creati), Levitation (Can freely move in the air), Air Manipulation (Can fire large air blast from his arms), Infrared Vision, Attack Reflection (Can reflect the impact of a physical attack back to the attacker), Body Control (Can coil his muscles like springs to boost his striking force and grow additional arms and protrusions), Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis (Can monitor up to 100 people and analyze their weaknesses), Statistics Amplification (Can improve his muscular strength with his Quirks), Bone Manipulation (Can grow drill-like protrusions out of his bones), Teleportation, Limited Body Puppetry (Can forcibly activate other people's Quirks), Limited Radiation Manipulation (Can create and manipulate radio waves), Damage Boost (With Heavy Payload), Enhanced Attack Reflection (With Reflect and Scatter), Lie Detection (Can sense when people are lying to him), Resistance to Pain (Can use Rivet to reduce the pain of his injuries), Likely many others (He has stolen dozens, if not hundreds of Quirks, but has not shown many of them)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics to a greater extent, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Longevity, Biological Manipulation, Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2), Power Absorption, and Power Bestowal (With All For One Quirk), Lie Detection (Can sense when people are lying to him), Earth Manipulation (Caused rocks to levitate in his fight with Nana Shimura), Explosion Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation (Created an enormous explosion of electricity in his fight against Nana Shimura), Resistance to Fire (Can casually walk through a wildfire with a hellish temperature of 2000°C), Unknown (All For One's Quirks in his prime are for the most part unknown)
Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Is capable of holding back Hideout Raid Arc All Might, and even match his power using his Air Cannon. Can increase his strength even further with the Ultimate Quirk Combination) | Large Mountain level (Immensely stronger than in his weakened state. Damaged All Might in his prime and gave him a grievous wound. Blew away an entire city in his fight with Nana Shimura)
Speed: High Hypersonic+ (Superior to Endeavor and Best Jeanist. Could keep up with All Might. Casually dodged a surprise attack from Edgeshot, who can transform faster than the speed of sound), Speed of Light attack speed with Radio Waves (Radio waves travel at the speed of light) | Massively Hypersonic (Has stated that his weakened form is considerably slower than in his prime. As fast as All Might in his prime)
Durability: Mountain level+ (Can take All Might's punches with minimal issues, and even managed to survived his United States of Smash, though he was knocked out) | Large Mountain level (Withstood All Might's blows in his prime)
Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with All For One (Capable of using the Air Cannon) | Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with All For One (Destroyed an entire city in his fight with Nana Shimura with an explosion of electricity, and is likely the same Quirk that Shigaraki used against Star and Stripe)
Standard Equipment: Breathing Mask
Intelligence: Gifted to Genius (All For One has a great level of intellect, likely due to his advanced age and life experience, which is worth more than a hundred years. He is the real mastermind behind the League of Villains and has been the one pulling the strings all along, organizing multiple plans at once and putting contingencies in place well in advance, outwitting the heroes on multiple occasions (As seen when he discovered two of U.A.'s secret training facilities (The USJ and the Beast's Forest) and had the Vanguard Action Squad under Shigaraki's command attack the second location to abduct Dynamight and cause discord in the hero society). Through a coordinated attack with both his original body, Tomura/All For One, and his army of Nomus, he was able to free himself from Tartarus, a seemingly impenetrable prison, and attacked multiple other prisons in order to sow further chaos and make it more difficult to track him. He is manipulative and a master of exploitation, as shown when he brought Nana Shimura's grandson under his thrall, with the latter virtually worshipping him in spite of the fact that All For One was the one who killed his grandmother. He also appears to have a nearly impeccable memory, easily memorizing all of the Quirks he's stolen and utilizing them in tandem to make himself a formidable adversary that All Might was only barely able to defeat in their final confrontation)
Weaknesses: All For One is completely blind and is thus forced to rely on his Infrared Ray Quirk and his other senses to properly fight. He appears to have to make physical contact with a target to steal their Quirk. He is a sadist and prefers to crush his opponents emotionally before killing them. The injuries inflicted by All Might weakened him severely, and he requires his support mask to function. His Quirk only has the ability to give and take Quirks, and he cannot destroy any Quirks in his body, even if they are self-damaging. Each of his stolen Quirks have their own limitations and weaknesses. | Same as before, minus blindness and injuries.
All For One: All For One's Quirk allows him to instantly steal people's Quirks and renders them the user's own. This Quirk can also transfer and grant Quirks (stolen by All For One) to other people, he can even combine his stolen Quirks to create powerful and devastating attacks. The theft is permanent, and it cannot be returned without his consent. All For One has stolen a variety of Quirks with his ability:
- Search: All For One stole this Quirk from Ragdoll. With this Quirk, All For One can observe and monitor up to 100 people at a time, including their location and weak points.
- Warping: All For One can produce a black liquid that acts as a portal, similar in nature to Kurogiri's Warp Gate. It appears All For One can use this Quirk on a large scale as he produces multiple black liquid portals that transport dozens of Nomus to the League of Villains' hideout. Like Kurogiri's Warp Gate, this black liquid can also teleport people as seen when Katsuki is dissolved by the black liquid. This black liquid warping Quirk, however, has many limitations: this Quirk is not a co-ordinate based warping Quirk and can only warp things to and from his location.
- Air Cannon: This Quirk allows him to fire a massive air blast powerful enough to destroy several city blocks. He is able to enhance this Quirk with several unnamed strength-amplifying and instantaneous impact Quirks.
- Springlike Limbs: All For One is able to compress his muscles like a spring to boost the force of his physical blows as well as certain Quirks.
- Kinetic Booster: Increases the amount of kinetic energy that can be created and released. All For One had four copies of this Quirk.
- Strength Enhancer: Seemingly enhances physical strength. All For One had three copies of this Quirk.
- Forced Quirk Activation: All For One possesses a Quirk that allows him to forcefully activate someone's Quirk against their will, whether they are conscious or not. This Quirk creates vein-like appendages that attach to the target and activate the target's Quirk. These vein-like appendages can also be used for offensive purposes. All For One used this Quirk to forcefully activate the unconscious Kurogiri's Warp Gate and made him create a portal.
- Impact Recoil: This Quirk seemingly enables All For One to reverse the impact of an attack and make the opponent suffer from it.
- Infrared Ray: All For One is able to see a very limited portion of the infrared spectrum, allowing him to compensate for his blindness somewhat.
- Air Walk: All For One is capable of levitating and moving in mid-air.
- Multiplier: All For One is able to grow additional arms.
- Hypertrophy: This Quirk allows All For One to enlarge his arm.
- Rivet: All For One is able to grow tough, rivet-like protrusions on his arm.
- Spearlike Bones: All For One can grow drill-like bone protrusions on his arm.
- Life Force: All For One possesses unnatural longevity through the usage of this Quirk.
- Radio Waves: It allows the user to create and disrupt radio waves and cause communicators and machines to malfunction.
- Heavy Payload: This Quirk seemingly increase the amount of damage being dealt.
- Reflect: This Quirk allows the user to reflect attacks back at his opponents.
- Scatter: This Quirk can split up projectiles so they can scatter all around the user.
- Unnamed Lie Detection Quirk: This Quirk allows him to detect when someone is lying to him.
- Ultimate Quirk Combination: A finishing move performed by All For One by combining several stolen Quirks at once in an attempt to kill All Might. All For One combines Springlike Limbs, four Kinetic Boosters, three Strength Enhancers, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivets, Air Walk, and Spearlike Bones to greatly enhance his right arm. If the opponent were to counter All For One's punch with a physical move, he can use the Impact Recoil Quirk to repel the force of their own attacks to enable himself to win the clash.
Key: Weakened | Prime
|Discussion threads involving All For One|