|“||It did not know what the Predator was. It had no use for names or histories. What it did comprehend was that the armored creature creeping down the corridor was unafraid and dangerous... and unaware that it was being watched from the shadows above. Motionless and tensed to launch, the Alien waited with infinite patience for its prey to come close enough. There was no hunger, only unadulterated malice. It knew the Predator was a threat, and the Alien's every instinct was wired to survive. This Predator had no chance.||„|
|~ HorrorClix Monsters - It’s Wicked Fun!|
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B, possibly 9-A, higher with abilities
Name: Aliens, Xenomorph
Gender: Unknown, genderless
Classification: Hostile extraterrestrial
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Natural Weaponry, Genius Intelligence, Acid Spray and Blood, Stealth Mastery, Camouflage, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm ghosts), Statistics Amplification, Surface Scaling, Acrobatics (Shown to skillfully use a trapeze), Time Travel (via The Amazing Time Machine), Magic and Damage Transferal (via Voodoo Tome), Minor Camouflage (via Grease Paint), Minor Time Manipulation (via Temporal Disruptor), Pain Resistance (via Extra Effort), Transformation and Minor Reactive Evolution (via Enforced Mutation), Extrasensory Perception and Clairvoyance (via Crystal Ball), Portal Creation (via Matrix of R’Lyeh), Social Influencing (Normally and via Tricky, Tricky Monster; Can almost instantaneously persuade cops, soldiers, doctors, etc. into become murdering psychopaths), Passive Morality Manipulation (via Subplot: Slasher Madness)
Attack Potency: Wall level, possibly Small Building level (Comparable to stronger monsters such as Dire Werewolf, Bane Wolf, Carnage-Bot, etc.), higher with abilities. They can ignore durability with some abilities
Striking Strength: Wall level, possibly Small Building level, higher with abilities
Range: Extended melee range with tail, varies with abilities
Intelligence: Genius (Can skillfully use various weapons, circus equipment, futuristic and alien technologies, and magical and mystical artifacts. Can easily trick and manipulate gifted to genius level humans)
Standard Tactics: Are naturally bloodlusted
Weaknesses: None notable
- Leap/Climb: Is unhindered by crowds of people, characters with surface scaling, various obstacles, etc. for movement purposes. This possibly is due to surface scaling.
- Blooded: Alien is naturally bloodlusted.
- Camouflage/Serpentine (Phantom): Due to the Alien's camouflage and body type, the alien increases its defense when attacked from range.
- Hisssssss...(Trap): A technique to keep opponents from running away.
- Acidic Wounds (Area): Can deal area of effect damage that harms nearby enemies. This doesn't require stamina or energy and can be done easily.
- Agony, Pain, and Piercing Tail (Impale): Attacks ignore conventional durability. This includes both ranged and melee attacks.
- Acid Blood: Blood is acid, making opponent's melee attacks harm themselves.
- Boss: Increases the attacks of nearby allies.
- Spree: Grows stronger after killing opponents.
- Acid Spray: Increases damage done with ranged attacks. This as the name implies, is done with acid.
- Pounce: Increases damage done with melee attacks.
- Savagery: Greatly increases damage.
- Jaws and Claws: Can increase damage dealt.
Note: The Aliens don’t scale to their canon counterparts.