Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 4-B
Origin: Mega Man X
Age: Unknown, but in mentally her adulthood
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Can turn her arm into a Buster, Power Mimicry, Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Homing Attack, Black Hole Creation, Crystal Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can dodge Optic Sunflower's lasers)
Durability: Likely Solar System level
Range: Planetary with projectiles (Uses the same weapons as X)
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. As a Researcher, she was intrinsic in figuring out how the Nightmare Virus worked, and was considered a rival of sorts to Gate, who created said virus. Stated to have helped on a way to get rid of the Sigma Virus once and for all, which was heavily implied to have been the Mother Elf.
Weaknesses: Unlike X, she can't use armors, which prevents her from charging anything other than the basic Buster Shot.
Alia can use all the weapons X can use in X8
- Alia Buster: Alia's version of the X Buster. Alia turns her arm into a Buster, capable of firing shots of energy that can be charged up into more powerful shots.
- Shining Laser: Taken from Optic Sunflower. Alia shoots an energy beam that explodes like fireworks.
- Green Spinner: Taken from Bamboo Pandemonium. Alia fires a large green rocket. The farther it travels, the bigger the rocket, and by proxy, its explosion becomes. The rocket also penetrates enemies, bypassing their defenses, exploding when it comes in contact with terrain.
- Shadow Runner: Taken from Dark Mantis. Alia fires a boomerang made of dark energy that homes onto any opponent within range.
- Squeeze Bomb: Taken from Gravity Antonion. Alia fires a dark orb of gravity that expands and creates a vortex that sucks in enemies akin to a black hole. So Alia creates a localized black hole.
- Drift Diamond: Taken from Avalanche Yeti. Alia fires two snowflakes at 45 degrees upwards and downwards, freezing any enemy on contact. Given the general superiority Reploids have over Robot Masters, it's very likely that this attack is superior to Ice Man's Ice Slasher, which freezes at Absolute Zero.
- Thunder Dancer: Taken from Gigabolt Man-O-War. Alia fires a bolt of electricity that ricochets from target to target, acting like chain lightning.
- Crystal Wall: Taken from Earthrock Trilobite. Alia creates a wall made of crystal. Alia can use it for defense, or also drop it on an enemy.
- Melt Creeper: Taken from Burn Rooster. Alia fires a burst of fire on the ground that creates a wave of flames that move forward.