The Adult-evolved form of Algomon whose processing ability has increased abnormally. Its power has also strengthened, and it even lifts up large enemies with its arms, which have turned into industrial manipulators.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown | 9-B | High 8-C | 6-C | At least High 6-C | 5-B
Classification: In-Training level No Attribute Mutant Digimon | Rookie-Mega level Virus Attribute Mutant Digimon
Powers and Abilities:
All previous abilities, Energy Manipulation
All previous abilities, Plant Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Transformation (Transforms into a parasite after taking control of a vast field), Sleep Manipulation (Put all humans into a deep sleep with It's thorns) Inherited Skills:Sound Manipulation, Age Manipulation,Dimensional BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Body Control, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Fear Manipulation via Terror Illusion, Dream Manipulation, Life Force Absorption, Limited Probability Manipulation (All it's attacks have a 10% chance of instantly killing the opponent), Duplication (Can duplicate hundred to thousands of itself in seconds), Invisibility, Sleep Manipulation and Dream Manipulation via Nightmare Syndrome, Memory Manipulation, Information Manipulation via Magic (In Digimon, magic is simply high level programming language), Shapeshifting, Healing, Death Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Summoning (Summons Devidramon), Non-Corporeal (Becomes intangible to even other Digimon who can normally harm other Dark Area natives and souls without issue), Telekinesis, Telepathy, Transmutation, Can lower its foe's attack, Offensive Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Dark Crusher, Curse Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation via Cursed Slash, Fragrance Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Martial Arts, Probability Manipulation via Miracle Power (Can utilize the Power of Miracles)
Attack Potency: Unknown | Wall level (Can break large blocks of ice) | Large Building level+ (Comparable other rookie Digimon) | Island level (Should be comparable to Folder Continent champion Digimon, such as Meramon) | At least Large Island level (Ultimate level Digimon should be astronomically superior to Devimon who could split File Island apart) | Planet level (Mega Digimon should at least be comparable to Ebemon who is capable of destroying entire planets)
Speed: Unknown | Unknown with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions (Can react to attacks from higher level predators which should at least include Rookie Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Elecmon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Superior to Rookie Digimon and should be comparable to Wizardmon) with Relativistic reactions (Champion level Digimon should be able to move and react to Aiba) | Relativistic (Should be equal in speed to Takumi Aiba) with FTL Combat and Reaction speed (Should be comparable to Peckmon who could dodge Sunflowmon's Sunshine Beam from a close distance) | Relativistic+ (Should be comparable in speed to Rapidmon) with FTL reactions (Far superior to Ultimate level Digimon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown | Wall Class | Large Building Class+ | Island Class | At least Large Island Class | Planet Class
Durability: Unknown | Wall level | Large Building level+ | Island level | At least Large Island level | Planet level
Stamina: Unknown | Decent | High | Very High | Extremely High
Range: Melee Range, higher with projectiles | Melee Range, Tens of meters with projectiles | A few hundred meters | Hundreds of meters | Tens of meters by sheer virtue of size, A few kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: Varies among the species.
Weakness: Vaccine Attribute Digimon
- San no Awa: Shoots bubble-like substances from its giant eye-like pattern.
- Brute Knuckle: Curls up the tentacles on its arms into balls and punches with them.
- Imprisonment: Restrains the enemy with its loose tentacles.
- Bolt Line: Causes an electric shock to run through the enemy.
- Imprisonment: Restrains the enemy with the tentacles that extend from its mouth.
- Elimination Line: Fires a beam from the eyes on its limbs or electrocutes an enemy with its vines.
- Imprisonment: Captures the opponent with its vines or attacks with the claws on the ends of its tentacles.
- Hypnos Claw: Scratches the enemy with clawed, electrified tentacles.
- Worm Phase: Transforms into a parasite after taking control of a vast field.
- Dark Blast: Launches energy balls of condensed darkness.
- Dark Claw: Slashes with claws of darkness that can poison the opponent.
- Blazing Ice: Fires shots of super-cool air from its mouth.
- Destroyed Voice: Howls out a destructive soundwave.
- Club Arm: Attacks the enemy with extending arms.
- Thunder Cloud: Summons a thunder cloud, which unleashes an intense lightning strike.
- Thunder Ball: Throws an electric ball from its hand.
- Magic Game: Releases blue lightning or turns itself invisible.
- Terror Illusion: Exploits the enemy's fears.
- Blink Breeze: Creates a blast of wind.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
- Touch of Evil: Can stick It's arm into the ground and have it appear from behind the opponent, grabbing them and allowing Algomon to brainwash them.
- Death Claw: Algomon stretches his hand to pierce through his enemy's heart.
- Devil Laser: Algomon fires laser blasts from his devil sign on his chest.
- Destruction Cannon: Blasts the foe with Dark Energy.
- Hell Crusher: A wide range AOE attack of Dark Energy.
- Physical Drain: Drains the foes life force to restore stamina.
- Night of Fire: Shoots flames of darkness from its hand.
- Dark Fire: Sends a ball of fire made from darkness at the opponent.
- Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them.
- Pillar of Fire: Creates a wall of flames.
- Night of Blizzard: Attacks the enemy using a dark blizzard or shards of ice.
- Summon: Summons spirits of fire and/or ice, sometimes combining them to create a ball of ice and fire or a sphere of darkness to shoot at the enemy.
- Idle Bubble: A magic water attack that puts the foe to sleep.
- Demi Darts: Throws syringes filled with viruses at the enemy. This attack also drains life force to heal.
- Akuma no Sasayaki (Evil Whisper): Emits hypnotic waves from its eyes.
- Attack Break: Lowers the opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Panic Wisp: A fire magic attack that confuses the opponent.
- -Crazy Giggle (Bug Blaster): Fires a shot of pre-eminent light with destructive power from its mouth while laughing.
- -Fool Out (Network Flapping): Emits an unbearable discord.
- Destroyer: An ability that give all its attacks a 10% chance of instantly killing the opponent.
- Crazy Turn: Attacks by extending its arms and spinning around.
- Crazy Smoke: Blows out poisonous smoke.
- Dark Crusher: Uses an arrow of Darkness to destroy any data it touches.
- Data Crusher: Destroys the opponent's configuration data with the tentacles extending from its back. This can mean destroying the mind, body and soul of the opponent individually or flat out erasing their existence by destroying them all at once.
- Misconnecting: Flies up in the air and squashes the enemy with its huge body.
- Cursed Slash: Slashes with cursing power that can also put the foe to sleep.
- Poison S-mush: Throws various mushrooms that have the following effects.
- Poison the opponent for them to take damage until they die.
- Causes the opponent to become paralyzed.
- Erases the opponents' memories.
- Turns the opponent into an 8-bit sprite and nullifies their abilities.
- Turn resistance into weaknesses and vice versa.
- Causes the foe to be confused.
- Puts the foes to sleep.
- Instantly kills the opponent.
- Koyousetsu/Diamond Storm: Fires a barrage of sharpened leaves at the opponent.
- Kohenkyo: This move has many different applications.
- Copies the opponent's appearance and all of their abilities.
- Switches places with them in a whirl of leaves.
- Teleports to the enemy and kick them before disappearing.
- Uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.
- Touhakken: Ignites its hands and feet in blue fire and attacks the enemy with them. In Another Mission, hits the enemy with a powerful hand strike.
- Distortion Line: Fires beams from the eyes on its limbs that are powerful and destructive enough to distort dimensions.
- Brute Force: Unleashes powerful punches.
- Terabyte Disaster: Fires countless beams from its mouth.
- Judecca Cannon:Fires cursed energy bullets from the eyes within the blackness of its chest.
- Demon Slash: Slashes with the power of darkness.
- Chaos Blast: Launches energy balls of darkness and chaos.
Key: Fresh | In-training | Rookie | Champion | Ultimate | Mega