|“||I'm the flagship of the Vichya's First Cruiser Fleet, Algérie of the Templar Knights. In my history as a ship... I was called the best-designed treaty cruiser. Accordingly, I've been through plenty of interesting escapades... Hehehe. How do you feel about me, Commander?||„|
The personification of the Algérie-Class Heavy Cruiser Algérie. She was the last treaty cruiser constructed for French Nayvy, built in response to the Zara-class cruiser heavy cruisers. Her name was used to honour the 100 years of French colonial rule of Algeria.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A, higher with the Black Cube
Origin: Azur Lane (Verse)
Classification: Shipgirls (Heavy Cruiser)
Powers and Abilities: Shipgirl Physiology (Natural Shipgirl), Weapon Creation (Manifested a large flanged mace), Skilled Mace User (Presumably skilled at using a mace), Stealth Mastery (Led a stealth operation alongside Foch), Fire Manipulation & Statistics Amplification (via Bellowing Gusts of Fire. The Black Cube which can greatly increase her strength), Damage Boost & Forcefield Creation (Via Divine Aegis), Berserk Mode (Black Cube force her undergoes METAmorphosis which corrupt her body and mind, make her go berserks if using)
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Shipgirl have power greatly exceeding that of normal warships. Fought against Richelieu and Royal Navy ships, although she was ultimately overwhelmed later on. Held her own against Littorio for a while), higher with the Black Cube (Much stronger to unknown extent, which makes the Royal Navy fleets terrified to face her)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class (Shipgirls can completely destroy WW2 ships and airplanes with just their basic attacks), higher with the Black Cube
Durability: Multi-City Block level (Capable of surviving attacks from other ships, who are comparable to her in strength), higher with the Black Cube
Stamina: At least Peak Human, likely Superhuman (Ships are capable of fighting waves of enemies without getting tired, and some can even do so while being injured. Shipgirls can travel a long distance through sea for many days without rest. Should be somewhat comparable to META Shipgirls who can fight for an endless amounts of time)
Range: Standard Melee Range. Extended Melee Range with Mace. Tens of kilometers with Guns and Torpedoes. AA ceiling of Tens of kilometers with Anti-aircraft guns.
- Shipgirl's Rigging: All Shipgirls have their standard rigging correspond to their ship version, which have built-in radars that allow them to get information about their opponents and their surroundings, locate other ships' positions, and pinpoint their direction, or use it for navigation.
- Guns: As Heavy Cruiser Shipgirl, her rigging contain various naval cannons of medium caliber, and AA guns that allow her to engage airborne threats.
- Torpedoes: She has access to various types of Torpedoes.
- Optional Equipment: She has access to dozens of mass-produced ships and the Black Cube due to Iron Blood's supplyment.
Intelligence: Gifted (Algérie is the most trustworthy strategist of Vichya Dominion, and was for Iris Orthodoxy before the conflict. When facing against the overwhelming force of Royal Navy, she managed to utilize artillery installations, strategic acumen in coming up with a plan to overcome the difference in the fleets' strengths. Her strategic value was praised by Richelieu, the lead ship of Iris Libre.)
Weaknesses: Black Cube can force shipgirl undergo METAmorphosis, thus her body and mind will get corrupted, make her go berserk if she uses it. Otherwise none notable
- Bellowing Gusts of Fire: Increases this ship's DMG against Burning enemies by 5% (15%). 20s after battle starts, and with a 40% (70%) chance whenever this ship fires its Main Guns: fires a barrage that has a chance to Burn enemies (DMG is based on the skill's level; has 10s cooldown if activated by firing Main Guns).
- Divine Aegis: At the start of the battle, and every 30s after that: deploys a shield that lasts 20s and can block up to 5 enemy torpedoes. While this shield is up: increases this ship's FP by 5% (15%) and its DMG against DDs and BBs by 4.5% (12%). 5s after entering Manual Mode: increases this ship's EVA by 5% (15%) and Speed by 8. Switching to Auto Mode removes this buff.
- All Out Assault: Every 9 (6) times the main gun is fired, triggers All out Assault - Algérie I (II).
|Discussion threads involving Algérie (Azur Lane)|