Alexander is an avatar in Final Fantasy XI who is fought on two occasions. The first is as the final boss of Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion in Final Fantasy XI and the second as a boss in the quests "Waking the Colossus" and "Divine Interference". He is fought in the second half of the mission battlefield Nashmeira's Plea. The avatar Alexander possesses the new Iron Colossus that was constructed to house it and attempts to reenact Ragnarok.
Only after defeating Raubahn and Razfahd in the first half of the battlefield will players face off against Alexander.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | 2-C
Origin: Final Fantasy XI
Age: Unknown, possibly older than the XI universe
Classification: Deity of Light
Attack Potency: Galaxy level via power-scaling (Should be around as powerful as the adventurer, is described to have the infinite energy of a star) | Low Multiverse level via power-scaling (Should be as powerful if not more so than Shinryu)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Galaxy level via power-scaling | Low Multiverse level
Stamina: Very high
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Unknown. Continuous fighting with Odin makes him a very experienced warrior.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Draw In: Brings in the opponent closer to him.
- Divine Spear: A magic attack shaped like a cone.
- Gospel of the Lost: Recovers health and removes negative statuses.
- Radiant Sacrament: An attack that tracks the opponent with light magic. Has a large AoE and decreases the opponent’s defense.
- Mega Holy: Large AoE light attack.
- Void of Repentance: Petrifies the opponent for a short while via “fear.”
- Divine Judgment: A light magic attack with large AoE.
- Perfect Defense: Grants immunity from physical, magical, and/or ranged attacks.
Note: The attacks in this profile are based on game mechanics.
Key: Sealed | Unsealed