|“||No more false faces. You said you wanted the Mandarin, you're looking right at him. It was always me, Tony, right from the start. I am the Mandarin!||„|
|~ Killian revealing his true self|
Aldrich Killian was the founder and chief executive officer of Advanced Idea Mechanics. When Tony Stark refused to join him in his research, Killian participated in the development of Extremis thereby amassing a group of Extremis-enhanced soldiers under his command. To mask his illegal activities as terrorist attacks, he created an idealized terrorist persona known as the "Mandarin".
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Aldrich Killian, The Mandarin
Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Classification: Scientist, Terrorist, Enhanced Human
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Dodged Iron Man's repulsor blasts)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Stamina: At least High (Was able to carry on fighting after blowing up and losing parts of his torso, limbs and face.)
Range: Standard Melee Range. Tens of meters with fire breathing.
Standard Equipment: None notable.
- Optional Equipment: A handgun.
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Created the Extremis serum with help from Maya Hansen.)
Weaknesses: Cannot regenerate vital organs.
- Extremis Enhancements: Developed by Killian and Maya Hansen, Extremis is a virus that grants its host numerous abilities, such as:
- Superhuman Speed and Strength
- Healing Factor: Hosts are able to heal superficial wounds almost immediately, regrow severed limbs in a matter of seconds, and even withstand powerful explosions.
- Exothermic Manipulation: Hosts of Extremis are able to consciously raise the temperature of parts of their bodies. The effect can be controlled to the extent that it might only scorch skin, or increased to the point where it can cause steel to turn into a molten state.
- Fire Breath: An advanced control of Extremis granted the host ability to breath fire.
|Discussion threads involving Aldrich Killian (Marvel Cinematic Universe)|