|~ Albus to Brachyura|
Albus was a chief researcher of the Ecclesia Order from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. From the beginning of the story Albus stole parts of Dominus which were key in defeating Dracula. Later on its revealed that he stole Dominus because he wanted to protect Shanoa from the heavy toll Dominus puts on the users body and soul, eventually killing them. He eventually died in a fight against Shanoa and willingly gave up his Soul so she could use Dominus against Dracula.
Albus himself is fairly powerful and has mastery over various Glyphs and is even able to somewhat control the life draining power of Dominus Agony. His main weapon is Agartha which he uses to project his Glyphs like with Max Shot, Optical Shot and Torpor. Though he should be fairly familiar with various other elemental Glyphs as he was trained since childhood. Albus is also fairly swift with his warping abillity and even dangerous upclose with his Ignis Kicks.
Powers and Stats
Powers and Abilities:
Belmont Bloodline (Has access to the Belmont blood, which lets him survive Dominus), Expert Marksman, Expert Martial Artist Dimensional Travel and Immersion (Scales off anyone who's capable of using magic, who can dimension hop into other worlds inside paintings), Statistics Amplification (The Powers of Chaos can make one stronger), Statistics Reduction (The powers of chaos can make the targets weaker), Magic, Quantum Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation (Magic in Castlevania is able to warp Quantum Space barriers, which is stated to be a paranormal Phenomena, which makes it common for even creatures of the night), Soul Manipulation (Magic is capable of attacking/ affecting the soul in the series), Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping (The powers of Chaos can rewrite the entire narrative it's in to ensure it being the winner, and overflow into reality), Power Absorption and Information Analysis (Can absorb the powers of others and the environment through glyphs), Darkness Manipulation and Unholy Manipulation (Dominus Agony is Dracula's magic, granting him access to demonic and dark magic), Teleportation and Intangibility (Can warp though solid objects like walls, regular enemies and attacks), Sealing (via Torpor), Light Manipulation (via Optical Shot), Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation Curse Manipulation, Energy Absorption and Power Nullification (via Max Shot,), which can drain one's Magic and nullify their ability to attack), Has access to Dracula's magic, which grants him the following: Illusion Creation (The castle can create illusions), BFR (The castle can send one to another dimension), Perception Manipulation (The castle can warp one's senses), Morality Manipulation (the castle's influence can turn allies against each other), Void Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Pain Manipulation and Forced Duplication (The castle's Void and Chaos powers can forcefully duplicate one's being and conceptually removed from concepts of Pain, Time, and Existence, and affect Gravity related limitations, and can warp the gravity inside the castle), Technology Manipulation (The castle can mess with satellite images), Law Manipulation and Physics Manipulation (The Inverted castle can warp the laws of everything that functions in the castle), Fate Manipulation (The castle's influence can bind the Lost Soul to it, which is literal Fate itself, which is capable of working on Type 4 Acausals), Transmutation and Corruption (Type 2; The castle's influence can transmutate one into a soul and corrupt the victims), Biological Manipulation and Size Manipulation (The castle can mutate the targets and grow them in size), Existence Erasure (Dracula's magic can erase beings from existence), Empathic Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation (Dracula's magic can devour the victim's mind, and affect one's memories and emotions), Biological Absorption (Dracula's magic can absorb an entire being), Madness Manipulation (Type 3; Dracula's magic can drive one insane by its mere presence), Body Puppetry (The castle's influence can control its targets like a puppet), Power Mimicry, Information Analysis and Power Absorption (Dracula's touch can instantly copy one's abilities, analyze them throughout their entire lifetime and past lives, and absorb one's power), Subjective Reality (Dracula's magic can bring what's in one's mind into reality), Fear Manipulation (The Castle's power can inflict fear onto others,), Possession (Dracula's magic can possess others), Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction (Dracula's castle can render one's power pathetic and nullify it completely)
Speed: Infinite (Can react to Shanoa's attacks, who can react to Death's attacks, who is able to kill distance itself to attack his enemies instantly)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (Should be superior to Dracula's weakened state, who is able to lift the entirety of Castlevania at his weakest state, which is an entire world with another dimension below it),
Striking Strength: Low Multiversal
Durability: Low Multiverse level
Range: Standard melee range. Low Multiversal with magic
Standard Equipment: Agartha, and several glyphs like Dominus
Intelligence: Genius (Is an expert on magic, which requires one to understand Quantum Physics to utilize it to its fullest.
Weaknesses: Dominus Agony can take him over, though he can resist the effects of its magic thanks to the Belmont Bloodline he gained throughthe villagers.
- Agartha: Albus main way of attacking and using his various Glyphs are through his gun Agartha. It can shoot rapidly and indefinitely as long as Albus has enough magic to support it, it doesn't need bullets or projectiles as it is mainly powered through Magic. Albus can also combine his Glyphs and shoot them out from Agartha, though this is not limited by the gun as he can use Glyphs independently from it
- Glyph Mastery: Albus can fire a variety of Glyphs from Agartha the same way as Shanoa fires her Glyph from her arms, though Albus prefers Acerbatus, Torpor, and other types of shots suitable for Agartha.
- Torpor: Agartha can fire a Torpor Glyph that incapacitates its victim in a crystal cage. It has the longest cooldown in Albus's arsenal. It is an Ice based Glyph.
- Optical Shot: Agartha can also fire a magic wave of black and white. The light wave will spiral into where Agartha marks before released as an outward spiral in an opposite direction. The black and white light waves do either light or dark damage, depending on the opponent. Along with Max Shot, it has the second longest cooldown. It is also called Vertical Shot.
- Max Shot: A powerful Glyph. Agartha can fire an Acerbatus Glyph that curses the victim, shocks with electrical damage, and consumes the enemy in darkness. Albus inserts the Acerbatus Glyph into Agartha's barrel, and fires Agartha, launching a large black ball of darkness with yellowish skulls. Along with Optical Shot, it has the second longest cooldown. It is also called Casper Shot. While battling him, he says " Glyph in Bullet!"
- Quad Ignis: Albus also masters a spinning flame kick which does a ton of damage and is easily one of his strongest attacks, though it is entirely melee based and has almost no horizontal range.
- Warp: Possibly his best ability in the game, Albus can warp to wherever he chooses in an area and however many times he desires, as long as he has the Magic to do so.
|Discussion threads involving Albus (Castlevania)|