Akatsuki is one of the players trapped in the MMORPG Elder Tale. She is a Human Assassin-Tracker who joins Shiroe and Naotsugu, later becoming one of the founding members of Log Horizon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A, higher with Assassinate
Origin: Log Horizon
Classification: Human, Assassin
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Extrasensory Perception (Can sense magic and presences), Immortality (Type 4), Resurrection (Adventurers possess an undying soul, and are resurrected at the cathedral every time they die), Sound Manipulation (Can deliver her voice to someone registered to her friends list), Enhanced Senses (Has night vision, Adventurers have great physical attributes; not only muscle strength and agility, but their dynamic vision was also better than in the real world. Has sharp sense which allows her to hear things far away), Stealth Mastery (Can sneak up on her opponents and silence her moves. Can traverse to her opponents' blind spot), Statistics Reduction (Can reduce the durability of any weapon she hits), Paralysis Inducement (Has the same skills as Leonardo, one of which can paralyze his target), Weapon Mastery (Akatsuki has practiced Kendo since she was a child), Accelerated Development (Adventurers grow stronger as they experienced battles, gaining powers hundreds of time more powerful. The growth speed of People of the Earth is 1/5 as fast as Adventurers), Martial Arts (Knows martial arts), Statistics Amplification (Can increase her leg strength and agility), Forcefield Creation (Can create forcefield), Poison Manipulation (Can lace her strikes with poison), Duplication (Can create copies of herself), Summoning, Information Analysis (Adventurers can read the status of others), Automatic Translation (Adventurers don't speak the language of the People of the Earth, they merely hear the words and understand their meaning, and they respond in words the People of the Earth can understand), Regeneration (Low; Adventurers’ tough bodies have excellent powers of recovery), Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Adventurers bodies are sturdy when it comes to environmental differences like cold and heat), Poison Manipulation (Low ranking poisons don't work on high ranking opponents), Sleep Manipulation (Can resist the Eternal Moths ability which puts people to sleep), Magic (Has magical defenses)
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (As a level 92, she should be superior to level 90 Krusty who performed this feat), higher with Assassinate (An Assassin’s fastest, strongest special skill, dealing over ten thousand in instantaneous damage)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+
Stamina: High (Adventurers’ physical specs are high, they only feel a little warm, as if they have been exercising, although they have spent ten whole hours packing boxes. Even with very little sleep, Adventurer bodies can function without much trouble. Adventurers sense of pain is diluted, when they lose most of their HP, the discomfort is still no worse than sore muscles. Even at the very instant of death, it isn’t anything they can’t tolerate)
Range: Standard Melee Range
- Kiln-Turned Tenmoku Sword: A black ceramic blade with a beautiful pattern running down its length. The black glaze keeps it from reflecting light, making it easier to conceal. This item is produced by aficionados. During the Akiba Raid, it was broken and replaced by Haganemushi-Tatara.
- Black Costume of Eternal Night: Ninja clothes in colors that melt into the darkness. Equipped with a special magical power that raises the abilities of the person wearing them in proportion to the darkness of the surrounding area. It's standard to use them with darkness spells or night-vision equipment.
- Heliotrope Hairpin: An ornament that raises your luck values and magical defense. Has an effect, voluntarily activated, that destroys the pin but fans the Hate of the monsters in the area. In the language of flowers, heliotrope means "faithful heart, devoted love."
- Summon Flute: A flute which summons horses.
- Bag of Holding: An excellent item that could be loaded up to 200kg. Apart from the bag itself, it could negate the weight of all the items inside it.
- Morning Star Catcher: A fantasy-class gauntlet which was made for her by the Lucky Dice sisters. The matte bracer generates a force field, and it has greater defense than its appearance suggested.
- Haganemushi Tatara: A reforged version of Ringing Blade Haganemushi. Its abilities aren’t fantasy-class, but even so, it is beyond comparison with Akatsuki’s previous weapon. It has a special ability that reduces the durability of any weapon it struck.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Assassinate: An Assassin’s fastest, strongest special skill, dealing over ten thousand in instantaneous damage.
- Hide Walk: A skill of the Assassins allowing them to traverse to their opponents' blind spot and increasing the success rate of the next attack.
- Quick Assault: A skill which increases her leg strength and agility.
- Fatal Ambush: A technique, which has a long activation time, or charge time. It is hard to hit a fast opponent with this particular special attack skill.
- Shadow Lurk: Akatsuki's Mystery which evolved from Hide Shadow. It creates a clone of herself.
- Venom Strike: A skill which unleashed a poison-laced strike.
- Deadly Dance: A special skill meant for close combat. It isn’t that powerful, but the recast time is incredibly short: just one second. And, if you strike home with it several times in a row, it gets stronger and stronger.
- Paralyze Blow: A skill which paralyzes his enemies.
Maple (Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu) Maple's Profile (8-A forms were used; speed was equalized)
|Discussion threads involving Akatsuki (Log Horizon)|