For detailed information about this series, visit the Akame Ga Kill! Wiki.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Power of the Verse
- 3 Calculations
- 4 Supporters/Opponents/Neutral
- 5 Characters
- 6 Akame Ga Kill Zero
- 7 Notes
- 8 Discussions
The story focuses on Tatsumi, a young villager who travels to the Capital to raise money for his home only to discover a strong corruption in the area. The assassin group Night Raid recruits the young man to help them in their fight against the Empire to end its corruption.
Power of the Verse
Akame ga Kill! is not an especially powerful verse (Certainly stronger than quite a few). However, it possesses many hax abilities, such as Akame's Murasame (which can kill with only one cut), Tatsumi's Incursio (can evolve to adapt to different situations), Esdeath's Demon Extract (can freeze Time and Space) and more. Most of the Top Tiers like Esdeath, Akame, Tatsumi are Massively Hypersonic with Large Country level AP from Shikoutazer onwards.
Respect Thread by DSZ.
- Tatsumi's Attack Potency. Scales to all BoS characters. Large Building level
- Pumpkin's base firepower. Scales to the lower MoS characters AP and durability Large Town level+
- Budo creates a 5.4 Megaton storm. Scales to the EoS Mid-High Tiers. Small City level+
- Shikoutazer's Crater. Scales to the God-Tiers. Country level
- Akame's casual speed. Supporting speed feat for BoS characters. Supersonic
- Cornelia lifts a rock, and a fodder evades a bullet. Scales to virtually everyone in lifting strength, and the BoS characters' speed. Class 50, Supersonic+
- Leone evades an explosion (Scales to all of the MoS characters, supporting context for MoS durability). Hypersonic+
- Akame's Speed. Scales to EoS characters. Massively Hypersonic
Four Rakshasa Demons:
Akame Ga Kill Zero
Before making any changes to the above pages, after multiple threads of discussion it has been agreed upon that Akame Ga Kill's capital is 200,000 square kilometers wide as stated in the main manga. For the following reasons (such as the author giving consistent sizes and distances for the verse and the geography of the Capital being reinforced as huge) it has been accepted as fact.
|Discussion threads involving Akame ga Kill!|