|“||You ready to get pulverized, Fairy Tail?! I'm gonna turn you into desert dust!!!!||„|
|~ Ajeel to Fairy Tail|
Ajeel Ramal is a member of the Spriggan 12 and part of the Alvarez Empire under the command of Emperor Spriggan. Ajeel is a very informal young man, not bothering to address those of higher positions with a respectful tone or its preferred, accompanying language; he also appears to be quite battle-happy, as at the mere mention of a war taking place between Ishgar and Alvarez, he became extremely giddy.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A
Name: Ajeel Ramal
Origin: Fairy Tail
Classification: Human, Mage, Alvarez Empire Resident, Spriggan 12
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Empowerment (His emotions directly translate into magic power and his strength grows more powerful as said emotions get stronger), Extrasensory Perception, Sand Manipulation, Summoning, Intangibility (Via Sand Body), Limited Absorption (Can absorb the moisture from his opponents), Status Effect Inducement (Can slow down enemies via Sand World), Statistics Amplification (Can increase his speed via Sand World)
Durability: Large Mountain level+ (Far more durable than Ikusa-Tsunagi. Comparable to his Attack Power)
Range: Standard and extended melee range. Several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above average (Skilled in magic and combat)
Weaknesses: His sand body can be wounded by Water Magic and his sand can be blown away by Wind Magic. He is very overconfident during fights.
Sand Magic: Ajeel is an immensely potent user of Sand Magic, both offensively and defensively; so much so that he has been given the epithet "Desert King." He can mold sand into sandstone of various shapes similar to Dynamic Ice-Make, and can even turn into sand himself. He seems to have a special connection with sand, seeing as he was able to determine Makarov and his comrades' location by simply "asking" the land. He can near-instantaneously turn any inanimate object into sand on touch, rendering him immune to most armed assaults. In addition, when coming into direct physical contact with living beings, Ajeel can utilize this Magic to suck the moisture from one's body dry, draining the victim's energy in the process.
- Sand Body: The user transforms their body into sand, whilst simultaneously being able to move and cast other spells.
- Sand Golem: Using his Magic, Ajeel can create a giant golem out of sandstone, which can be used for travel, and was fast enough to catch up to a Magic Vehicle being powered by a Mage of Erza Scarlet's caliber.
- Sand Monsters: By waving his hand in a swift upward direction, Ajeel can create Pterodactyl and Wyvern-like structures out of sand to attack his enemies.
- Ant Lion Pit: Ajeel can create an enormous quick sand pit that can completely engulf his enemies. According to him, he has swallowed entire towns whole with the technique, and prior to his battle with the Fairy Tail Mages, no one had been able to escape the spell.
- Sands of Death: Ajeel can create an enormous wave of sand that can completely engulf his enemies. According to him, when hit by this spell, the receiver's body is dried out from the inside and mummified.
- Sand Body: Ajeel is capable of turning himself into sand and is able to hide within it.
- Sand World: Ajeel is capable of creating a massive sandstorm, large enough to surround an entire town the size of Magnolia, forcing everyone inside it to rely on limited movement and field of vision. In addition, Ajeel himself is able to move freely and very efficiently in the sandstorm, seemingly merging and blending in with the sand, allowing him to attack a target from any location. Judging from Wall Eehto's words, Sand World is akin to a last resort to Ajeel, and as such is rarely used.
- Ramal Sayf: Ajeel, after first leaping into mid-air, can envelope himself in a whirl of sand, before then raining down blades of sands at his target.
- Ramal Fa'as: Ajeel can create a double-bladed axe made of sand which is supposed to be sharp and strong enough to decapitate a target.