|“||Everyone... I realize now that I have friends as well. You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life... Sometimes, all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of. I'll keep on living no matter what, so that I can protect you...||„|
Aigis is a 7th Generation Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon constructed by the Kirijo Group as part of their experiments. Created to wield a Persona and do battle against Shadows, she is one of the last of her kind. She fights alongside the members of SEES during the events of Persona 3, becoming especially attached to its field leader.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C, higher with Willpower | Low 1-C, higher with Willpower | Low 1-C, higher with Willpower, far higher with EX Orgia Mode
Name: Aigis, "The Heartless Armed Angel"
Origin: Persona 3
Gender: Female (technically Genderless)
Age: 10 (P3), 12 (P4A)
Classification: Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon, Persona user, SEES member, Shadow Operatives.
Powers and Abilities:
Base: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Ranged and Close Quarters Combatant, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2; is a robot), Cyborgization (Full; despite being a fully robotic being, Aigis still possesses a human soul and consciousness), Supernatural Willpower, Empowerment, and Reactive Power Level (In times of dire need, Persona users can massively increase their strength to the point to where those who previously stomped them can be overwhelmed by their sheer aura. Persona users can manifest new abilities and force their Persona's to evolve mid-fight, and change the tides of battle).
With Personas: Magic, consisting of: Explosion Manipulation, and Radiation Manipulation (with Frei spells), Power Nullification (with Aegis Shield, she can nullify fire, ice, wind, psychokinetic, and nuclear damage), Resurrection (with Recarm skills), Summoning (with Agneyastra, Aegis can summon meteors), Electricity Manipulation (Palladion's weapon generates lightning), Damage Reduction (with Swordbreaker), Statistics Amplification (with -kaja spells), Statistics Reduction (with-unda spells), Healing (with Dia spells), Statistics Negation (with Dekunda).
Base: All previous abilities to a greater extent, minus Cyborgization and Inorganic Physiology (Despite physically still being an inorganic cyborg, she has lost her synaptic gaps, but still functions, with Fuuka describing her as really alive).
With Personas: All previous abilities to a far greater extent, plus: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Psychokinetic, Energy, Holy, Light, Curse, Darkness and Death Manipulation. Resistance Negation (with Break and Almighty skills, which also bypass Invulnerability, Attack Reflection, Forcefields, Attack Absorption and Law-based defenses), Healing, Purification and Resurrection (with various support spells), Absorption (with Life and Spirit Drain), Statistics Amplification and Statistics Reduction (with Physical skills and various support spells), Damage Boost (with critical hits), Damage Reduction (with Guard), Status Effect Inducement, which includes, Empathic Manipulation (Dizziness/Nausea, Confusion, Despair and Rage), Fear Manipulation (with Evil Touch and Evil Smile), Memory Manipulation (with Makajama and Makajamaon), Sleep Manipulation (with Dormina and Lullaby) and Mind Control (with Marin Karin and Brain Jack), Weapon Creation (with skills like Sword Dance and God's Hand), Earth Manipulation (can create powerful earthquakes with Gigantomachia), Spatial Manipulation and Durability Negation (with Vorpal Blade), Limited Invulnerability (with Endure skills and/or sufficient willpower), Enhanced Regeneration (with Regenerate, Invigorate and Fast/Instant-Heal skills), Damage Boost (with Boost and Amp skills), Limited Probability Manipulation (with Critical-chance buffs, such as Rebel's Vanguard), Damage Reduction (with Elemental Walls and certain Persona Traits), additional Danmaku (with skills like Riot Gun), Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection (with Tetrakarn and Makarakarn), Forcefield Negation (with Tetra and Makara Break) and Buff and Debuff Negation (with Dekaja and Dekunda), Damage Transferal (with Hex ailment, which transfers half of the damage dealt by an attacker back onto themselves), Power Nullification (with Bind skills), Poison Manipulation (with Poison ailment) and Clairvoyance (with Navigation skills).
Attack Potency: Universe level+, higher with Willpower (Comparable to the Late-Game Phantom Thieves) | Low Complex Multiverse level, higher with Willpower (Aided in the defeat of Erebus and Nyx Avatar) | Low Complex Multiverse level, higher with Willpower (As a Shadow Operative, she's superior to her previous state)
Speed: Immeasurable (Capable of keeping up with the most basic Archetype, the Shadow, a physical representation of the Collective Unconscious, which transcends space and time), higher with Willpower | Immeasurable, higher with Willpower
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (Can take strikes from Erebus), higher with Willpower
Striking Strength: Universal+, higher with Willpower | Low Complex Multiversal, higher with Willpower | Low Complex Multiversal, higher with Willpower
Durability: Universe level+, higher with Willpower | Low Complex Multiverse level, higher with Willpower | Low Complex Multiverse level, higher with Willpower
Stamina: High. Can fight constantly despite the stamina-draining atmosphere of the Dark Hour.
Range: Several meters to hundreds of meters with various firearms, Several Kilometers with Persona skills. | Depends on Equipped Persona.
Persona Summoning: The ability to utilize Personas, powerful manifestations of the mind and soul. Personas can move and attack independently of their users, allowing for double-teaming between their user and the equipped Persona. Each Persona has a set of elemental affinities, which also apply to their user while the Persona is equipped.
Pallas Athena: The ultimate form of Aigis' Persona, Palladion. It represents the Chariot Arcana, resists strike damage and is weak to electricity damage.
- Kill Rush: Deals multiple strikes to a single enemy
- Swift Strike: Deals multiple strikes to all enemies
- Sukukaja: Increases the target's Hit/Evasion rate
- Rakukaja: Increases the target's durability
- Fatal End: Deals a powerful slash attack to the enemy
- Tarukaja: Increases the target's attack
- Dekunda: Removes all stat penalties from the target(s)
- Masukukaja: Increases multiple target's Hit/Evasion rate
- Heat Wave: Deals a powerful strike that targets all enemies
- Marakukaja: Increases multiple target's durability
- Diarahan: Fully restores the target's health
- Matarukaja: Increases multiple target's attack
- Samarecarm: Revives the target, fully restoring their health
- Akasha Arts: Deals multiple very powerful strikes to all enemies
- God's Hand: Deals a severe strike attack to the target
Orgia Mode: Boosts Aigis' combat abilities for a short time, while also removing negative status effects. The improved version known as EX Orgia Mode further boosts Aigis' attack, speed and defense, while also granting regeneration during the time that the mode is active and refills her bullets. However, she might lose control while in this mode.
Wild Card: After being given the power of the Wild Card after the death of Makoto Yuki at the end of The Journey, Aigis became capable of using multiple Personas during the events of The Answer. It is unknown if she retains this ability during the events of Persona 4 Arena and onward, or if she lost it after the events of The Answer.
Orpheus: Makoto's initial Persona. He wields a harp as a weapon and speaks through a speaker set in his stomach. He is weak to electricity and dark-elemental attacks.
- Agi: Deals light fire damage to one enemy.
- Agilao: Deals moderate fire damage to one enemy.
- Dia: Heals light wounds on one ally.
- Assault Dive: Deals light strike damage to one foe.
- Tarunda: Halves the defense of one foe.
- Swift Strike: Deals one to three hits of strike damage to all foes.
Thanatos: The Ultimate Persona of the Death Arcana, born from the fusion of all other Death Arcana Personas. In its first appearance, it ripped itself out of Orpheus' body to destroy the Magician shadow before fading. It reflects dark damage, resists slash and strike damage, and is weak to light damage.
- Ghastly Wail: Instantly kills all foes who are fearful.
- Tempest Slash: Deals heavy slash damage to one foe. (1-2 hits)
- Megidola: Deals severe almighty damage to all enemies.
- Mahamaon: Has a 40% chance to instantly kill all foes.
- Maragidyne: Deals heavy fire damage to all enemies.
- Brave Blade: Deals heavy strike damage to all enemies.
- 1hswd Master: Doubles Damage dealt with a one-handed sword.
Messiah: Makoto's final Persona and the Ultimate Persona of the Judgement Arcana, born from the fusion of Orpheus and Thanatos. It was used, alongside the Universe Arcana, to defeat the Nyx Avatar. It reflects light-elemental damage and is weak to dark-elemental damage.
- Megidolaon: Deals severe Almighty damage to all foes.
- Regenerate 3: Restores 6% HP at the beginning of each turn in battle.
- Invigorate 3: Restores 7 SP at the beginning of each turn.
- God’s Hand: Deals severe Strike damage to one foe.
- Salvation: Fully restores the party's HP and cures status ailments.
- Absorb Pierce: Drains damage from Pierce attacks.
- Enduring Soul: Revives the user at full health upon defeat.
- Magic Skill Up: Strengthens all magical skills, including Almighty, by 50%.
- Morning Star: Deals massive almighty damage to all foes.
Key: Mid-Game | Late-Game / The Answer | Persona 4 Arena
|Discussion threads involving Aigis|