|“||Who stirs the silence...? Who opposes the coming of the kingdom of Shijima?||„|
The chief evil spirit of Zoroastrian Mythology, and the arch-nemesis of Ahura Mazda, the chief deity. Ahriman acts as Hikawa's demonic sponsor, seeking to create the world of silence known as Shijima.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A
Name: Ahriman, Angra Mainyu
Origin: Shin Megami Tensei
Gender: Appears to be male
Age: Inapplicable. Demons exist beyond the concept of Time and have always existed since the beginning of creation in spite of having been created by Human belief and Observation
Classification: Tyrant, God of the Void
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Demon Physiology, Void Manipulation (As God of the Void, he should have control over the Void), Existence Erasure (His awakening alone was enough to do this to Yuko Takao)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Universal+, possibly Multiversal+
Durability: At least Universe level+, possibly Multiverse level+ (Can take blows from those similar to himself)
Range: At least Universal+, possibly Multiversal+
Standard Equipment: Nothing of note.
Intelligence: At least Gifted (As a demon, Ahriman should be quite intelligent. Was able to fight against Demi-fiend)
Weaknesses: None notable.
- Hell's Call: 100% non-elemental instant death to one foe. Ahriman uses this when one or more party members breaks one of the rules he sets during his first phase.
- Maragidyne\Agidyne: Heavy fire damage to all enemies or one
- Mabufudyne\Bufudyne: Heavy ice damage to all enemies or one with a chance to freeze them
- Maziodyne\Ziodyne: Heavy electric damage to all enemies or one with a chance to shock
- Mazandyne\Zandyne: Heavy wind damage all enemies or one
- Dekaja: Negates all enemy buffs
- Dekunda: Negates all debuffs
- Megidolan: Heavy almighty damage to all enemies
- Tentacle: Heavy physical damage to all enemies
- Apocalypse: Mega almighty damage to all enemies, having enough power to kill those equal to himself within one usage