Takuma Momotsuka is one of the main protagonists of Digimon Survive along with his partner Agumon. Like his friends Minoru and Aoi, he was transferred to the Digital World after he and a group of people were attacked by a group of Digimon. Takuma serves as the player character.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B | High 8-C
Name: Takuma Momotsuka | Agumon
Origin: Digimon Survive
Gender: Male | Genderless for Agumon
Age: 14 | Unknown
Classification: Human, Student | Rookie level Vaccine Attribute Reptile Digimon
Speed: Average Human with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions (Should be able to consistently react to Agumon's movements along with other Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to other Rookie Digimon such as Elecmon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Human Class | Large Building Class+
Durability: Human level | Large Building level+
Range: Melee Range, Unknown with Projectiles
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Weaknesses: None Notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power, durability, speed and sometimes new skills and resistances to be gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes and thus can lead to negative effects.
- Baby Flame (Pepper Breath): Releases a stream of fire from its mouth.
- Baby Burner (Spitfire Blast): Accumulates Baby Flame in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.
- Mega Napalm: Launches out fireballs that explode into large fire pillars when they hit the ground.
- Sharp Claw: Attacks the foe with its claws.
- Attack Charge: Boosts it's attack potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Dragon's Roar: A passive ability that boosts the power of fire based skills by 15%.
- Raging Flame: Unleashes a fire based attack that lowers the opponents' resistance to fire based skills.
Keys: Takuma Momotsuka | Agumon