Agatio is one of the main antagonists of Golden Sun: The Lost Age. He, alongside with Karst, attempted to light the four lighthouses in Saturos' name as well as murder those that killed him, but ended up meeting his untimely demise in the Jupiter lighthouse.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C
Origin: Golden Sun
Classification: Mars Adept, Human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Telekinesis, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement, Meteor Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, and Death Manipulation.
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with the main cast of Golden Sun 2)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, Class 5 with Psynergy
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class
Durability: At least Large Star level
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of kilometers with Psynergy
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Gifted. A clever strategist like his comrade Karst and likely more tactical than Saturos or Menardi. Plotted the trap to separate MIa from the party due to Water being his and Karst's weaknesses, and managed to drag Garet alongside her lowering the party's defense. He and Karst also managed to defeat Isaac and Ivan in combat and where a challenge to Felix's party despite their exhaustion.
Weaknesses: Takes bonus damage from Water/Ice based attacks
- Rolling Flame: a Psynergy Skill where Agatio launches a powerful, vaguely cylindrical burst of fire through the enemy.
- Rising Dragon: Psynergy spell that summons a flame shaped liked a dragon-headed serpent out of the ground underneath the enemy to carry the target off far into the sky, which results in an explosion.
- Meteor Blow: A Psynergy spell where a flaming hunk of rock appears out of the starlit sky and crashes straight down into the battle with a massive, fiery explosion, which also does damage that scales with the maximum HP rating of the affected enemy; thus, Meteor Blow will deal higher damage to an enemy with higher HP. Easily one of the most dangerous skills Agatio has.
- Cage: A Psynergy spell where a yellow spherical field of energy appears to encircle the enemy briefly. If it connects, it will cause the target to take a small amount of damage and be afflicted with a paralysis effect.
- Stun Muscle: A Psynergy spell where Agatio charges toward and tackles the enemy while cloaked in a bright orange aura of energy. It may also inflict the Stun status condition.
- Eruption: A Psynergy spell where Agatio unleashes a massive volcano blast.
- Debilitate: A Psynergy spell that decreases the enemies' defence by 12.5%.