|“||I am Adramelech, loyal servant and sworn knight of the Demon Lord Lucifer.||„|
|~ Adramelech's repeated introduction in Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse.|
- A god with a lion body and eagle wings, known as "King of Fire." He was workshipped in Assyria and neighboring regions, and in the city of Sepharvaim an altar was erected to him where children were sometimes sacrificed. According to one theory, he is the Lord Chancellor of hell as well as president of the Senate of demons. When summoned by a human, he will appear either with the form of a human, a peacock, or a mule. In modern times, he's considered a demon.
- –Persona World
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 1-C | 1-A
Name: Adramelech, King of Fire.
Origin: Megami Tensei
Gender: Male. Though he can assume Female forms as well.
Age: Inapplicable. Exists beyond time.
Classification: Demon, Tyrant, President of the Demonic Senate, Fashion Adviser of the Expanse, Master of Lucifer's Wardrobe, Assyrian Sun Deity.
Powers and Abilities:
Absorption (Naturally drains fire-based attacks and converte them into vitality. Absorbs part of his enemies' health with Eat Whole), Cognitive Physiology (Mid-Tier), Darkness Manipulation, Damage Boost and Reduction (Greatly strengthens all fire attacks with High Fire Pleroma, and completely nullifies damage from all ice abilities with Null Ice), Death Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Radiation Manipulation), Empathic Manipulation, Healing, Magic, Power Nullification, Resistance Negation, Statistics Amplification and Reduction
All previous powers and abilities on unfathomably greater scales, as well as Cognitive Physiology (Archetype)
Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse level (Sent by Lucifer to assist Nanashi's party against Shesha's first form, and was capable of inflicting marginal damage upon the latter alongside a Power. Fought against Nanashi's party after the defeat of the Four Heavenly Kings and Maitreya, keeping up with them for a decent amount of time and managing to wound Nanashi with his flames before being overwhelmed) | Outerverse level (Exists as an archetype, a shapeless, fundamental unit of the collective unconscious inhabiting the realm of Atziluth, beyond the concept of dimensions entirely, and yet to be shaped into a lower state by the thoughts and emotions of humanity)
Speed: Immeasurable | Omnipresent (Those who inhabit the unconscious, archetypal world are untied from space and time and diffused throughout all of existence, experiencing "all dimensions and possibilities")
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Low Complex Multiversal | Outerversal
Durability: Low Complex Multiverse level | Outerverse level
Range: Low Complex Multiversal | Outerversal
Standard Equipment: None Notable.
Intelligence: Unknown, likely Extraordinary Genius. The knowledge possessed by human governments is said to pale in comparision to the knowledge of gods and demons, which Adramelech likely has access to as one of Hell's chancellors and president of the demonic senate, who stands as one of Lucifer's most high-ranking generals.
Weaknesses: None Notable.
Key: Demon | Archetype
More detailed information on this character's skill list can be found in the Megami Tensei wiki
Buffs and Debuffs: A set of skills that, as the name implies, allows the caster to greatly amplify their own physical attributes and reduce that of their foes, thus allowing one to stand up to much stronger opponents by closing or even reversing the gap in power between them. Outside of gameplay limitations, they can be stacked indefinitely, and sufficient usages of buffs allow the caster to survive attacks that would otherwise obliterate them with only minor injuries and amplify their speed to the point of completely outspeeding opponents that could previously predict all of their movements, while debuffs have a directly proportional effect on the enemy's statistics.
- Tarukaja: Increases his offensive power by one rank.
- Makakaja: Increases his magical power by one rank.
- Dekunda: Nullifies all statistics reductions applied on himself.
- Concentrate: Adramelech holds back his own power, allowing him to launch a charged attack with far more offensive power than his normal strikes.
- Hellish Brand: Deals heavy fire damage to one foe while simultaneously reverting all statistics amplifications.
Almighty Attacks: The highest class of spells in the Megami Tensei franchise, consisting largely of powerful non-elemental attacks that have the special property of completely bypassing any resistances or immunities that a target may possess, be them innate or magically enforced, the latter of which including anything from reflective barriers to items that distort the very laws of the universe in order to protect the user from all forms of damage, and they are likewise unable to blocked, drained or generally defended against.
- Megidola: Unleashes a wave of destructive energy which deals high damage to all foes, tapping into the pale light of divinity that reigns over destruction itself and engulfing them in "the complete annihilation beyond death."