Affecting the body through specific points. In traditional Chinese medicine, needles were used for this purpose. In fiction, knives, daggers, swords, fingers, etc. are also viable.
- Cause unbearable pain to the enemy
- Paralyze the enemy (partially or completely)
- Kill an enemy with one touch
- Strengthen your own body (or your someone else's body)
- Relieve fatigue (by yourself or with assistance from someone else)
- Initiate or accelerate the healing of your body (or your someone else's body)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.