Acrobatics is defined as the technique of performing maneuvers of balance, dexterity, agility, and coordination. In fiction, the levels of acrobatics can vary between simply performing extraordinary human movements to defiance of the laws of gravity and movement.
- Enhanced Condition: Leaping great distances, ignoring vertigo, surviving falls by simply maneuvering. Those are just a few actions that someone with great athletism can perform. The user is also considered to have extremely elevated stamina and endurance at the moment of performing such movements.
- Hypermobility: The user is capable of performing movements with their body that otherwise could cause pain or even notable injuries to anyone under the same conditions.
- All-Terrain Mobility: The user does not suffer any negative effects by moving in different types of terrains: closed spaces, slippery surfaces, collapsing structures. The user could hardly lose balance and speed in such terrains.
- Self-Momentum/Inertia Manipulation: The user controls their own movements, being capable of accelerating and decelerating quickly with no issues.
- Surface Running: By stepping on any solid (or even liquid) surface and continuing to move, the user is capable of moving on walls, ceilings, and other irregular surfaces. Unlike Surface Scaling, a user needs to keep their speed in order to keep moving across the surface, falling back once they lose momentum.
- Mid-Air Jump: Acting like they stand on a solid surface, the users are capable of performing additional jumps in the middle of the air. Some users can even obtain Pseudo-flight by jumping in mid-air indefinitely.