|“||As one from the United States which serves as the justice of the world, I ask you all. As of this moment, are all of you who are standing on this place enemies of the world or allies? Which one?||„|
|~ Abraham to Tsukikage and Kazamatsuri|
Abraham Carter, otherwise known as Superman, is a magical creature mass-produced by Carl Islands to create the Psyon, a large group of psychics consisting of clones of Abraham that make America 1 of the strongest country in the world.
Power and Stats
Tier: 7-B, High 7-A with abilities
Name: Abraham Carter, Superman, Abe (by Carl Islands)
Origin: Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Classification: Magical creature, Psychic (Blazer)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 2, likely 3. Had no reaction to and continued fighting after being sliced in the throat, heart and getting decapitated due to not being alive), Inorganic Physiology (He is a magical creature), Magic, Expert Boxer, can use magic to boost his physical stats and create a barrier around himself, Weapon Creation (Can summon his device which consists of a pair of silver gauntlets), Body Puppetry (Can force people to obey his commands), Mind Manipulation (Can brainwash people and use his electricity to short circuit their brain), Fire Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Said to be able to manipulate souls), Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception (Could check the situation at the base while being inside the torture room), Electricity Manipulation, Teleportation (On both himself and others), Precognition, Telekinesis, Illusion Creation and Sleep Manipulation (Using hypnosis he puts people in a sleep where they dream of how they wish the fight to go. This effect is broken if the affected target gets hit), Explosion Manipulation, Body Control (Can change the composition of his body), Telepathy, Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (For his Telekinesis), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (He is a lifeless magical creature with no soul), likely Pain Manipulation (Due to being just a magical creature he shouldn't be able to feel pain. Had no reaction to being affected by Oreki's Violet Pain)
Speed: At least FTL (Comparable to Ouma), likely higher (Could fight although unevenly against Torajirou and Edelweiss)
Striking Strength: City Class+, Large Mountain level with abilities
Durability: City level+ (Could take hits from Ouma)
Stamina: Very High (Stated to be comparable to A-Rank blazers), possibly unlimited (Is a magical creature and was compared to a machine, it's unknown whether he can experience fatigue)
Range: Varies with abilities. Up to 5 kilometers with Teleportation
Standard Equipment: His device, Gospel, a pair of silver gauntlets
Intelligence: Unknown, is capable of working extremely well in groups however and developing strategies and counters to opponent's attacks
Weaknesses: None notable
Notable Attacks/Techniques: Esper: Abraham's ability as a Psychic, which grants him a multitude of abilities:
- Electrokinesis: He can create and control electricity, which lets him deliver high-voltage to his opponents such as Ouma.
- Mind Control: Abraham has proven to be able to control the minds of others using this power displaying precise enough control, but this doesn't work on those which have a strong will.
- Pyrokinesis: He can create and control fire.
- Teleportation: Abraham has proven to be able to teleport from one location to another, but this takes a certain amount of time for each use.
- Psychokinesis: Power different from magic unique for Abram himself which only causes kinetic interference on object or person thus preventing them to move and any defense against it. He can also create pseudo muscle to increase his strength.
- Precognition: Abraham is able to see slightly to the future which allows him effortlessly dodge and react on attacks his opponents.
- Hypnosis: By removing his visor, Abraham is able to hypnotize his opponents with his gaze, make them fall to sleep, and witness illusions. However, this has a major weakness, which Ouma had stumbled upon as if the target's consciousness isn't focused on him, then they won't fall under his hypnosis.