|“||You are beneath me, She-Hulk! You are all beneath me! For as long as your cousin is away... the Abomination is the strongest one there is!||„|
The Abomination (Emil Blonsky) is a fictional supervillain appearing in published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Tales to Astonish #90 (April 1967), and was created by writer Stan Lee and artist Gill Kane, to be the rival of the Hulk.
Debuting in the Silver Age of Comic Books, the Abomination has been featured in other Marvel-endorsed products such as arcade and video games, animated television series , and merchandise such as action figures and trading cards, and the 2008 film Incredible Hulk where he was portrayed by Tim Roth.
Powers and Stats
Name: Emil Blonsky
Origin: Marvel Comics
Age: Likely around 30 to 40 years old
Classification: Human Mutate, former Spy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Self-Sustenance (Type 1, is okay in space), Vibration Manipulation (His fight with Hulk shook surrounding mountains. Their fights also get a reading of 3.7 on the Richter Scale. His attacks sent tanks and people flying), Limited Resistance to Status Effect Inducement (Recovered from an anasthetic several hours than predicted), Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Shown here), Fire Manipulation (Is alive after this) and Disease Manipulation (Can live and swim in the sewer)
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level (Can take hits from She-Hulk and Wonder Man, alongside Red Hulk and the Hulk. Tanked energy attacks from both Modern Captain Marvel and Mk. 49 Iron Man)
Stamina: His advanced musculature give him superhuman stamina. He can physically exert himself to his peak for several days before growing physically tired.
Range: His great size and height gives him a reach advantage in melee combat. At longer ranged combat he usually throws heavy objects at his opponents, causes collateral damage such as punching or stomping the ground and creating earthquakes and shockwaves, or he can also cause shockwaves by clapping his hands together.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Abomination is fairly intelligent, since he was a skilled spy before he had been transformed into Abomination. He also seems know some hand-to-hand techniques, being a former military man.
Weaknesses: No known weakness, except for arrogance and overconfidence.
- Suspended Animation: Extreme pain, cold, or extended lack of oxygen can cause the Abomination to enter a coma-like state of suspended animation, in which he can survive, perhaps indefinitely, but at the very least it allows him to be fine after 2 years of being knocked out.
Note: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.
- Indestructible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 14
- Tales to Astonish Volume 1 Issue 90
- Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 195
- Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Annual 15
- Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 194
- West Coast Avengers Volume 2 Issue 25
- Amazing Spider-Man Volume 1 Annual 23
- Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 431
- Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 270
- Silver Surfer Volume 1 Issue 12
- Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 290
- She-Hulk Volume 2 Issue 15
- Hulk Volume 2 Issue 1
- Tales to Astonish Volume 1 Issue 91
- Hulk Volume 3 Issue 3
- Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 159
|Discussion threads involving Abomination|