Abomasnow (Japanese: ユキノオー, Yukinooh) is a dual-type Grass/Ice Pokémon. It evolves from Snover starting at level 40. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Abomasnow using the Abomasite.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At most Low 7-B | High 7-A | 6-C
Name: Snover | Abomasnow
Classification: Frost Tree Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Regeneration (Low to Mid-Low), Absolute Zero, Healing, Sleep Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Health Absorption, Dynamax, Resistance to Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (Via Mist)
Attack Potency: At most Small City level (should be comparable, though slightly inferior to Rhyhorn, who can shatter mountains. Can go to toe to toe with the likes of Piplup) | Large Mountain level+ (Comparable to other powerful Pokemon like Mamoswine, can whip up massive snowstorms) | Island level (Stronger than Pure/Huge Power Pokémon and Marowak holding a Thick Club, should be comparable to other mega evolved Pokémon such as Mega Charizard)
Striking Strength: At most Small City Class | Large Mountain Class+ | Island level
Durability: At most Small City level | Large Mountain level+ | Island level
Stamina: Superhuman (The average pokemon is hardwired for battle and can go on fighting for lots of time despite being injured. Capable of spending a day on foot while fighting hordes of enemies in mystery dungeons with little to no breaks)
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks
Standard Equipment: Babiri Berry, NeverMeltIce, Abomasite
Intelligence: Below Average normally (Capable of coherent speech between other Pokémon, a degree of understanding of commands and social situations, and can solve minor puzzles, though still mostly driven by instinct), Above Average in battle as Snover (Pokémon are hard-wired for battle and even in the wild can master many moves and fight the likes of Machop which train in all martial arts), Gifted in battle as Abomasnow (Should be superior to 1st and 2nd stage Pokémon and are able to consistently fight the likes of Machamp which have mastered all martial arts, as well as Alakazam)
Weaknesses: Fighting, Flying, Poison, Rock, Bug, Steel, and especially Fire type attacks
- Snow Warning: Abomasnow summons a hailstorm when it enters a battle or mega evolves. The hailstorm itself can damage 1/16 of every fighters' health unless the fighter is an Ice type.
- Soundproof (Hidden): Abomasnow is immune to sound-based moves.
- Blizzard: Abomasnow fires a blizzard from it's mouth at it's opponent. It may freeze the opponent.
- Grass Whistle: Abomasnow picks up a blade of grass, blows on it, and plays a song that puts those who hear it to sleep.
- Ice Punch: Abomasnow hits it's target with an icy fist. This may freeze the opponent.
- Ice Shard: Abomasnow shoots a small, fast projectile made of ice.
- Icy Wind: Abomasnow breaths out a gust of chilled air. The targets speed will be reduced as a result.
- Ingrain: Abomansnow plants roots that heal it over time.
- Leer: Abomasnow gives an intimadating leer that lowers the targets physical defense.
- Mist: Abomasnow creates a mist that prevents it's stats from being reduced.
- Powder Snow: Abomasnow attacks with a chilling gust of powdery snow. It may also freeze the target.
- Razor Leaf: Abomanow launches razor sharp leaves at it's opponent.
- Sheer Cold: Abomasnow launches beam of absolute zero at it's opponent. The target instantly faints if it's hit.
- Swagger: Abomasnow enrages it's opponent into confusion. Though this also raises it's opponent's physical attack.
- Wood Hammer: Abomasnow covers it's arm in a green stump-shaped aura that slams it's opponent. This causes damage to Abomasnow as well.
- Avalanche: Abomasnow summons a cloud that rains chunks of ice on it's opponent. The move becomes more powerful it it was damaged just before using it.
- Bullet Seed: Abomasnow shoots a volley of high-speed seeds
- Double-Edge: Abomasnow attacks with a full-body tackle that damages itself in the process.
- Growth: Abomasnow doubles in size, increasing it's physical and special attack in the process.
- Leech Seed: Abomasnow plants a seed on the opponent, transferring health from the opponent to itself.
- Magical Leaf: Abomasnow shoots out leaves that home in on their target.
- Natural Gift: Abomasnow draws power from a held berry to shoot an energy blast of varying type. Considering wild Abomasnow don't usually carry berries this move is mostly irrelevent.
- Seed Bomb: Abomasnow launches an explosive seed from it's mouth
- Skull Bash: Abomasnow tucks in it's head and rams into it's opponent. It's physical defense gets raised in the process.
- Stomp: Abomasnow stomps it's opponent. This may cause the target to flinch.
Key: Snover | Abomasnow | Mega Abomasnow