Abomasnow (Japanese: ユキノオー, Yukinooh) is a dual-type Grass/Ice Pokémon. It evolves from Snover starting at level 40. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Abomasnow using the Abomasite.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | At least 7-A | High 7-A
Name: Snover | Abomasnow
Classification: Frost Tree Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Regeneration (Low to Mid-Low), Absolute Zero, Healing, Sleep Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Health Absorption, Dynamax, Resistance to Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Sound Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (Via Mist)
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Comparable to first stage starters like Chimchar) | At least Mountain level+ (Comparable to other fully evolved Pokémon) | Large Mountain level (Its Mega form makes it far stronger, should be comparable to Mega Tyranitar)
Lifting Strength: Class 25 | Class 100
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | At least Mountain Class+ | Large Mountain Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ | At least Mountain level+ | Large Mountain level
Stamina: High (Can infinitely sustain blizzards)
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks
Standard Equipment: Babiri Berry, NeverMeltIce, Abomasite
Weaknesses: Fighting, Flying, Poison, Rock, Bug, Steel, and especially Fire type attacks
- Snow Warning: Abomasnow summons a hailstorm when it enters a battle or mega evolves. The hailstorm itself can damage 1/16 of every fighters' health unless the fighter is an Ice type.
- Soundproof (Hidden): Abomasnow is immune to sound-based moves.
- Blizzard: Abomasnow fires a blizzard from it's mouth at it's opponent. It may freeze the opponent.
- Grass Whistle: Abomasnow picks up a blade of grass, blows on it, and plays a song that puts those who hear it to sleep.
- Ice Punch: Abomasnow hits it's target with an icy fist. This may freeze the opponent.
- Ice Shard: Abomasnow shoots a small, fast projectile made of ice.
- Icy Wind: Abomasnow breaths out a gust of chilled air. The targets speed will be reduced as a result.
- Ingrain: Abomansnow plants roots that heal it over time.
- Leer: Abomasnow gives an intimadating leer that lowers the targets physical defense.
- Mist: Abomasnow creates a mist that prevents it's stats from being reduced.
- Powder Snow: Abomasnow attacks with a chilling gust of powdery snow. It may also freeze the target.
- Razor Leaf: Abomanow launches razor sharp leaves at it's opponent.
- Sheer Cold: Abomasnow launches beam of absolute zero at it's opponent. The target instantly faints if it's hit.
- Swagger: Abomasnow enrages it's opponent into confusion. Though this also raises it's opponent's physical attack.
- Wood Hammer: Abomasnow covers it's arm in a green stump-shaped aura that slams it's opponent. This causes damage to Abomasnow as well.
- Avalanche: Abomasnow summons a cloud that rains chunks of ice on it's opponent. The move becomes more powerful it it was damaged just before using it.
- Bullet Seed: Abomasnow shoots a volley of high-speed seeds
- Double-Edge: Abomasnow attacks with a full-body tackle that damages itself in the process.
- Growth: Abomasnow doubles in size, increasing it's physical and special attack in the process.
- Leech Seed: Abomasnow plants a seed on the opponent, transferring health from the opponent to itself.
- Magical Leaf: Abomasnow shoots out leaves that home in on their target.
- Natural Gift: Abomasnow draws power from a held berry to shoot an energy blast of varying type. Considering wild Abomasnow don't usually carry berries this move is mostly irrelevent.
- Seed Bomb: Abomasnow launches an explosive seed from it's mouth
- Skull Bash: Abomasnow tucks in it's head and rams into it's opponent. It's physical defense gets raised in the process.
- Stomp: Abomasnow stomps it's opponent. This may cause the target to flinch.
Key: Snover | Abomasnow | Mega Abomasnow