|“||A master of pestilent locusts from the deep abyss of the underworld.||„|
|~ Dawn of Sorrow Bestiary|
Abaddon is a boss in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. He is a fallen angel, and a demon aristocrat holding his own dimension in The Abyss. He is a master of innumerable demonic pestilent locusts, who he commands in combat.
Powers and Stats
Name: Abaddon / Apollyon, The Angel of the Abyss, The Destroyer, The Master of Locusts
Age: Likely thousands of years old
Classification: Demon Aristocrat, Fallen Angel
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4 and 8), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Resurrection, Energy Manipulation, Dark Magic, Summoning, Beast Mastery (Commands hordes of demonic locusts), Flight, Poison Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation (Can interact with and destroy Souls and Ghosts), Resistance to the following: Poison Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Petrification, Darkness Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Memory Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Which can prevent the target to use their weapons, cast spells or use items, and rapidly drain magic) and Hellfire Manipulation (Should be able to resist the powers of minor demons), Resistance to the Castle's Influence/Effect's: (Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Possession and Corruption) and immunity to Time Stop
Attack Potency: Unknown
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Standard Equipment: His legions of locusts, a maestro's baton.
Intelligence: Above Average, as he is a demon aristocrat with his own realm in the Abyss.
Weaknesses: None Notable
- 5th Plague: Abaddon summons and commands his legions of demonic locusts, provoking the Biblical plague described in Exodus and Revelation. Like a maestro, he elegantly sways his baton, determining his horde's position and attack pattern.
- Tiple Line: Drawing a horizontal line, Abaddon commands his locusts to descend from behind him as three parallel horizontal lines.
- Descending Curve: Drawing a horizontal line which curves at its end, Abaddon commands his hordes of insect to descend in a diagonal curve.
- Horizontal U: Drawing a horizontal U, Abaddon causes his locusts to descend from one side, and curving only to ascend horizontally again, as a "U".
- Ascending U: Drawing an inverted U, Abaddon has his hordes of insects ascend from one side, only to curve and descend once more.