ADVENT Shieldbearer’s appear roughly the same time as Advanced ADVENT Captains appear. Their main function is a support role as they buff themselves and allies with energy shields. Advent Shieldbearer’s are similar to an ADVENT Trooper but have probably been given more training and better equipment.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | 9-A
Name: ADVENT Shieldbearer
Gender: Unknown (Could be either male or female but genetic modification makes it hard to identify if there could be a gender)
Classification: Support Soldier
Attack Potency: Small Building level | Small Building level
Speed: Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions | Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Small Building level, Building level (With shields and Alloy Padding) | Small Building level, at least Building level (With shields and Alloy Padding).
Stamina: Peak Human | Peak Human
Range: Dozens of metres with Mag Rifle, Melee range with Datapad
Standard Equipment: ADVENT Mag Rifle, Datapad
Intelligence: Above Average (Efficient at combat, see battle tactics). The Shieldbearer is linked up to a psionic network that displays tactical information.
Weaknesses: Shields aren’t permanent as they disappear after a while (Can’t be re-added). Killing the Shieldbearer will remove the shields from all allies that this unit has affected. Hacking requires the unit to be directly interfaced with target.
Feats: High hacking skill, shield ability can instantly turn the tide of a battle (especially if it covers lots of allied units). Shield prevents armor shredding. Has Peak Human to Superhuman Aiming (Depending on version)
- Energy Shield – The Shieldbearer hits the ground causing a large AoE effect that gives nearby allies a protected shield.
- Energy Shield (Elite) – Used by the Elite Shieldbearer, this effect grants allies even more damage resistance.
- Hacking – Allows this troop to hack into mechanical targets and other objects that can be hacked.
- Dark Events - There are three different "Dark Events" that affect the abilities of the Shieldbearer which include:
- Vigiliance - Increases the detection radii of enemy units
- Viper Rounds - Weapons are infused with Poison Rounds
- ADVENT Alloy Padding - Adds health and armor to units
- Battle Tactics – The Shieldbearer will usually hold back to apply and keep the buff active (The Shieldbearer will still stay back in cover and support unless it’s the only unit remaining).
- Reinforcements – Can request ADVENT reinforcements if the unit feels like it’s losing the current engagement.
Key: ADVENT Shieldbearer | Elite Shieldbearer