|“||This is what happens when you stand in my way...||„|
|~ A.B.A. upon victory|
A.B.A (アバ, Aba) is a character in the Guilty Gear series. She is a homunculus from Frasco who makes her debut in the spin-off Guilty Gear Isuka. As of Guilty Gear XX Slash, she is now a member of the main series' cast.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 1-C
Origin: Guilty Gear Isuka
Age: Around 25 years old
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mediumship, Extrasensory Perception (Can see souls), Regeneration (High-Low), Magic as Information Manipulation (Magic is product of information within the backyard), Blood Manipulation and Absorption (Uses blood to become stronger and can suck it up from enemies), Fire Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation, Creation, Gravity Manipulation and BFR (Able to send others to unknown realm by opening the door that suck them in), Paracelsus has Immortality (Type 5; Due to being Magical Weapon, he is half-alive)
Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse level (Comparable to Potemkin and Robo-Ky) | Low Complex Multiverse level (She could become as strong as Paracelsus, who caused troubles to Slayer in the past). Able to ignore conventional durability with her instant kill.
Speed: At least Massively FTL+, possibly Immeasurable (Can keep up against adversaries like Slayer)
Striking Strength: Low Complex Multiversal
Durability: Low Complex Multiverse level (Was relatively unscathed after received Slayer's All Dead. However, he was holding back)
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Standard melee range normally, extended melee range when using Paracelsus, thousands of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: The Demon-Axe key-like, Flament Nagel, renamed by A.B.A as Paracelsus.
Intelligence: Average, she can be shy and jealous. However, she possesses fighting knowledge.
Weaknesses: When she is in Moroha Mode, she needs to feed Paracelsus with her blood to endure this mode, consuming her health in the process.
Key: Base | Normal/Goku Moroha Mode
- Ketsugou: A.B.A. grabs the opponent with a chain before stabbing them with a key to drain their blood.
- Shousei: A.B.A. lets the key drink her blood pack to get stronger.
- Kihi: A.B.A. fires a ball of blood to the enemy to either damage the opponent or set up even deadlier attacks.
- Ken'in: A.B.A. wears a raincoat then slides forward to the opponent's attack, effectively bypassing them.
- Shoukyaku: A.B.A. dive kicks the opponent while holding the key's chain to get up faster.
- Kashitsu: A.B.A. flips using the key then performs overhead kick mid-air.
- Masshou: A.B.A. performs extremely painful punch that can be spammed to force the opponent to block constantly.
- Fukumetsu: A.B.A. follows up with a punch with enhanced range coming from her bandages and chains.
- Dangoku: A.B.A. follows up by slamming the head of the key down to the opponent's face.
- Danzai: A.B.A. slashes the opponent upwards with a key followed by trails of energy then slamming it down to their head.
- Bunri: A.B.A. lets her key spit out blood that damages the opponent.
- Houshoku: A.B.A. squats while slamming the horns of her key to the opponent's legs, tripping them.
- Konzetsu: A.B.A. fires an energy ball to each side while in mid-air to attack the opponent.
- Henshitsu: A.B.A. amplifies her power even further to enter Goku Moroha Mode while in Moroha Mode.
- Shouko: Intoku: A.B.A. punches the ground causing three pillars of energy bursts out from the ground, creating massive damage.
- Shouko: Inmetsu Ouro: A.B.A. glides in the air while surrounded by energy projections to hit the opponent for massive damage.
- Muchi no Yami: A.B.A. hits her opponent with her bandages before creating a massive door behind her, sucking the opponent to send them to the unknown.