|“||We will continue to fight...Until our day of reckoning comes.||„|
YoRHa No. 2 Type B also known as 2B is a guest character for Soul Calibur Vl. How she ended up in the Soul Calibur timeline (or whether she was sent back in time) is unknown. When she was granted the mission to "Destroy the hostile entity, Soul Edge", 2B accepted the mission despite not knowing what this entity was, however, she was struck with a sense of unease.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C
Name: YoRHa No. 2 Type B, 2B, "Glory to Mankind"
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight (Via Flight Unit), Expert user of close range weapons and martial arts, Telekinesis (Can move her weapons and even wield Engels arm as a weapon), Regeneration (At least Low, higher, possibly High-Low over time; via nanomachines), Immortality (Type 8; Cannot die as long as her memory data exists in the YoRHa Network), Resurrection (Should the active body be destroyed her memory data from the YoRHa Network will automatically be put into a replacement body), Heads-up display on the combat visor (With minimap, enemy location, data on enemies, various other information), Shockwave Creation, Statistics Amplification with Soul Charge, Potential Instant Resurrection (Each body has a 50% chance of reviving in top condition after being killed), Afterimage Creation and Teleportation, Explosion Manipulation With Type-3 Sword and Type-3 Blade, Homing Attack with Pod, Energy Projection with Pod, Barrier Creation, Information Analysis, Manifestation of Weapons and Chains, Hacking, Stealth Mastery (Can set up radio wave camouflage), Self-Destruction, Gravity Manipulation
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Large Town Class+
Durability: Large Town level+
Stamina: Virtually inexhaustible
Range: Extended Melee Range, tens of meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Standard-issue military visor, Flight Unit, Three Pods, Several Weapons
Intelligence: 2B is a highly skilled fighter who has shown to be able to combat countless powerful machines at once and can keep pace with the Soul Calibur cast without any issues.
Weaknesses: As an android, she is vulnerable to electromagnetic waves and viruses. Also, she can theoretically be hacked. The body she is currently in dies if the OS chip is removed.
- Suppression: Extermination Gambit: 2B shashes the opponent, knocks them into the air and performs an air combination with all her weapons before teleporting and hitting the opponent with a barrage of attacks before impaling them with multiple spears from the ground.
- Limiter Release: Self Destruct: 2B hits the opponent with two physical strikes before using A110 Gravity to pin the opponent to the ground. 2Bb then sits on top of them and begins to release her limiter and then self-destructs.
- Pod Program R050: Spear: Impales the enemy with spears from the ground.
- Pod Program R020: Mirage: 2B dashes towards the opponent and teleports and hits the opponent with a barrage of attacks.
- Counter Bomb: When attacked, 2B will immediately teleport and create afterimages to evade the attack and then counterattack with a move of her own.
|Discussion threads involving 2B (Soul Calibur)|